Would this be a good deal?? v. Trying to talk the wife into a road trip.....

GOFASTER

I got a "second chance offer" for this 1987 Starion from the eBay seller for $4100.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/STARION-ESi-R-/271180514039?_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&forcev4exp=true

I think it's a pretty good deal, but what do you guys think? Anyone know this particular Starion? It's in Pompano Beach, Florida. I have until tomorrow night to answer, so I would like to get some feedback from some of you veterans around here. Then, I need to talk my wife into going and getting it. :xfingers:

Thanks for any thoughts,

Jason.

"RARE" 1987 Starion ESI-R Front-Wheel Drive? I guess mines not "RARE" :( ....It is the Rear-Wheel drive version :D

Bill

Edited by Caliber308
  • Like 1

Sweet color, looks to be in nice shape, yes there are some funky things under the hood, carbon mask/tape in the interior, whatever that "bulb" look'n thing is in the lighter. Off brand tires, still... I like it. Looks straight?, check for body work, replacement parts, etc. Again, really nice color! GL :)

I think I am going to pass on it. It's too far away to take a chance on it being a polished turd. (That and the wife says "No other cars until you sell the Fiero!) Thanks for your comments, I look forward to being a more active member of this board. Anyone want to buy a 1988 Fiero GT??

Good call. Can you imagine how pissed your wife would be if you spent that money, dragged her along to go get it and it broke down halfway home? Your wife would always hate that car, and you probably would too.

Good call. Can you imagine how pissed your wife would be if you spent that money, dragged her along to go get it and it broke down halfway home? Your wife would always hate that car, and you probably would too.

No doubt. I would be in the doghouse for years!!

BTW...What color is the SQ in your signature?

No doubt. I would be in the doghouse for years!!

BTW...What color is the SQ in your signature?

It's a color I mixed myself with a bunch of paints and pearls I had left over from some jobs I did. It's the only color like it in the world! Unfortunately, I'll never be able to duplicate it.