1987 Chrysler Conquest, Ford 302 and Holset HX52 Project $1,500

shauck

First, please read the ENTIRE ad. I believe in full disclosure, and want to list the car as it is. I bought this car two years ago, driving from Pittsburgh to Missouri and back in 24 hours to pick it up. The only thing I have done to the car is had a intercooler, charge piping, aluminum radiator, new battery, and a full tank of 93 octane put in it.

This is a 1987 Chrysler Conquest with a Ford 302 motor and a Holset HX52 turbo. The engine has the following done to it:

88 HO block

TRW-VR forged Pistons

ARP Hardware

MLS Head Gaskets

Explorer GT40 Intake

65mm Throttlebody

Paxton FMU

Accel Ignition

FM Distributor

24lbs Injectors (currently installed)

Aluminum Radiator

Custom Manifolds with crossover pipe

Holset HX52 Turbo

38mm Wastegate

Solid Mounts

4 inch v-band to 3 inch running all the way out (no catalytic converter)

A9L

Transmission is a stock C6 with a mild shift kit and drive shaft mated to six bolt swap with 3.55 gears and LSD unit. The car has full Autometer gauges that all work. The car needs suspension, brake, and body cleanup work. I had intentions of fixing the car over time, but have since lost interest. When I brought the car back to Pittsburgh, I had a intercooler, new charge piping, radiator, and the oil feed to the turbo replaced, since then it has sat. I also bought 42lbs injectors and a blow through MAF that are not installed. I also bought new transmission fluid and a filter kit for theC6. The front bumper is currently off the car from the intercooler/radiator install. I bought the car for $3,200, put $750 into misc. parts and labor. The starter either needs shimmed or replaced, it does not always catch on the flywheel. I have some extra parts that can go with the car, manual transmission swap, extra power steering pump, and other small things. I'm asking $1,500 for the car, which I am pretty firm on. I believe it to be a fair price for what comes with it. I am not interested in trades.

I honestly lost interest into it. I got into tournament fishing, so most of my time goes there. If you have questions, or would like to see it. please feel free to email me and I can answer them/schedule something. Here is a link below from YouTube from the last owner to give you a general idea of the car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiRqUJ7hEyU

Clean title in hand, no liens on car.

Thanks,

Sean

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i160/pod12597/IMG_20130323_202318.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i160/pod12597/IMG_20130323_202308.jpg

Edited by shauck

WOW... I think that's a damm good deal, even if someone had to do a rebuild on the engine all the works done for the v8...a little to far for me to go but good luck with the sale, it won't take long.

now thats a great deal right there. fun lil toy to have i thought u said the body needed work looks to be in great shape love the I/C markings down the side of the side skirts.

• 1 month later...
Need to PMya for sure! Can hear the video, but can't see anything? @ work, but will definitely get back to you! Thanx!

How is this still for sale? wow

Is the clutch peddle still in the car? Or has all that been removed? This thing is begging for a T-5 .

Edited by AndyW

PM'd this morning & this afternoon, did you receive; haven't heard back. Thanx

BTW: there's no Email addy listed to contact you?

Anyone pick this up yet, can't get an answer to whether it's still available or not? Finally got the video to work. :)

I posted, Pm'd... both more than once; No Response? Even offered an itenerary for possible pickup this weekend the day it posted, still don't know if it was sold, ever looked @, or still available? Seems Odd, not to hav heard a word? Still would be interested, shame. :huh: