it's a bling thing

IntercooledFlatty

Do you own stock in a sunglasses company? Never been my thing but WOW that is allot of work.

Yea man it's been a LOT of work ,and the pics only show the top half of the engine not to mention the rest of the car , the main reason behind the car is car shows and having one of these Jap turds gives me/us the best of both worlds being Japanese car shows as a Mitsubishi and U.S hotrod/muscle car shows as a Chrysler , people at ANY car show LOVE these cars but i found having done many now that at the U.S only hotrod shows a certain bias towards our forgotten and somewhat unique cars purely because it's made in Japan, iv'e had the snide comments , had votes torn up etc , i put together a Conquest they simply CAN'T ignore in my "quest" to remind the general public a few diehards like us lot still exist and work hard to keep our "marque" out there and on the road being it a carshow or daily transport to get to work and back or whatever .

Yea man it's been a LOT of work ,and the pics only show the top half of the engine not to mention the rest of the car , the main reason behind the car is car shows and having one of these Jap turds gives me/us the best of both worlds being Japanese car shows as a Mitsubishi and U.S hotrod/muscle car shows as a Chrysler , people at ANY car show LOVE these cars but i found having done many now that at the U.S only hotrod shows a certain bias towards our forgotten and somewhat unique cars purely because it's made in Japan, iv'e had the snide comments , had votes torn up etc , i put together a Conquest they simply CAN'T ignore in my "quest" to remind the general public a few diehards like us lot still exist and work hard to keep our "marque" out there and on the road being it a carshow or daily transport to get to work and back or whatever .

Need to get yourself a mirror set to put under it like the chromed out lowriders do for the chromed under bodies. Some stelty LED's would really set it off at night too.... if that was your thing.

Need to get yourself a mirror set to put under it like the chromed out lowriders do for the chromed under bodies. Some stelty LED's would really set it off at night too.... if that was your thing.

Not my thing mang but i'm thinking about slapping some big ol B.F Goodrich stickers on the doors .

I repeat, Lets see that interior! :)

Will do man , i'll take a few pics just for you , may take me a couple or three days thou as i'm reading through MasterVivi's thread just now . Edited by SOTTY

Only logical next step is to do the outside in bling ;) PS this is a joke yours looks good V is HIDIOUS

http://static.boldride.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/813-Camaro-ZL1.jpg

LOL ! yea and the saddest thing about this rolling abortion is they used a off the showroom floor ZL1 !

Im a little dissappointed, Scotty didnt have the block chrome dipped. Cmon mang, lets go all the way with it huh???

:D Looks awesome!

This guy. I'm with this guy. Go big or go home.

Lol congrats on a damn fine example of a SQ, SOTTY!!!