Go Vote

Potamus

I'm fen to vote this morning. If you have electronic ballots, make sure your selection actually selects the candidate you want. I just watched a video from today of a person repeatedly clicking the check mark for one of the presidential candidates, and the screen selected the other one, on and off, on and off. It was crazy.

I'm fen to vote this morning. If you have electronic ballots, make sure your selection actually selects the candidate you want. I just watched a video from today of a person repeatedly clicking the check mark for one of the presidential candidates, and the screen selected the other one, on and off, on and off. It was crazy.

No Question about the concerns of just "normal" voting... i.e. alledged 5K in "dead peoples voting, 10K in illegals voting"... , dumped ballots, etc. But this year is particually difficult w/ the storm damage, & the temporary systems that have been employed. Not to mention the lack of access to voters, some not even being able to get around @ all? I'll be voting shortly, thanx for the tip!

I voted for Dumb, couldnt get myself to vote for Dumber! lol

And in Cali, voted NO on anything that raises taxes. The Democrat politicians with their "people with money are evil" ideology kept pounding the airwaves that all those making 250K income or more NEED TO PAY MORE TAXES! So that was a hell no for me. They need to manage the money better.

I did. Luckily, no proposals to vote for this time, and since I'm in a town of 2500 people, I was in and out quick. I didn't vote for dumb OR dumber. That's why we have 3rd party candidates. I know a 3rd party candidate won't get in, but I can't vote for either of the other idiots and sleep good at night.
  • Like 1

Why do people feel the need for voting secrecy? Never understood that. Even after the election some wont tell you how they voted.

It's a historical thing, people got killed over political ideology.

Plus it can be a very personal thing, kind a like asking a woman's age or thong undies or regular. lol You get the point.

In some social circles, you can find yourself being ostricized for your beliefs.

Why do people feel the need for voting secrecy? Never understood that. Even after the election some wont tell you how they voted.

LOL... maybe because they don't want to be blamed.

548896_551184978232351_1146363306_n.jpg

Anyway, it was really satire on my part. A play on words of "if you tell your wish, it won't come true."

-Robert