New Top 20 List!!!

Starwolf

So I am going to be updating the top 20 g54b starquests. If you would like to join the ranks send me your dyno sheet and as much info on the car as possible.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/lokiguard/SQTop20-2.gif

*edit* added some updates to the list

Edited by Starwolf

lol thanks for the correction.

I will update it ASAP! If not immediately hopefully within a few days of getting the information.

Again Dyno sheet IS required!

LOL just wanted to make sure I wasn't crazy.

No worries...I've been going to Carboy Racing's DynoJet since 1996 for my dyno's.

why only 20 listings , i know years back a list of 10 would have been too long but today any thing is posible , heck haveing 30 guys with over 400 hp is not too much to expect , realy any thing over 300 rw hp is some thing to brag about that would be like 380 crank hp

Thanks for taking this on Starwolf.

I would agree it is time to expand the list a little. Both in size and in available space to list tuning info. Maybe a list for the small injector tbi guys so guys can see what they can do. If your time permits.

I know there are a lot of fast cars out there that are not on theses lists. Maybe they were over looked, or choose not to toot there own horns. Some here may feel i brag about my car. But i feel it is important to show people what these cars can do when they are properly set up. Too many here tell us these cars are pos's that can't make power and or live with out spending obscene amounts of money on them.

we really should make the list a little bigger or list anyone who sends in the needed info and/ or dyno sheets. it would be a shame for many of the old school guys who were pioneers back in their day to be bumped off the list by some newbs. (not that theres aything wrong with newbs)

i hope to make it deep into the list if possible, but dont want to knock out cool peeps that came before me, and made things possible for us.

lets track them all! and give people something to shoot for! for example, i m # 58 in 2012, maybe that would give me inspiration to atleast chip away a few #'s a year or so on.

thanks

tae

Well it seems like most of you want the list lengthened. I would not have a problem with that at all. Possibly top 30?

SQR I really appreciate your contribution with the stock ecu and would love to list that. What would everyone want listed? Majority rules but about knocking off old schoolers...it only shows how much we are advancing!

I agree it should be a challenge to get on the list... Tae, don't you own a car that's already on the list?

Chad-

Yes, but I've been building one on my own too. I bought my way in the first time, now I'd like to earn it. :)

Tae