Incredible Performance Parts Partout - Everything You Always Wanted Post - NEW UPDATE!!!

csdisme

Wow, I could go to town here but I need to reserve myself.

#46 (2) Rear Calipers - Complete - NEW - $150 pair

#55 Porter field Racing Brake Pads - Carbon Kevlar - Front/Rear - New - $65

#93 (10) OEM Cylinder Head Manifold Studs - New - MS401428 - $10 all

#94 (2) OEM Cylinder Head Manifold Studs - New - MD031537 - $2 all

#95 (6) OEM Rocker Arm Nuts - New - MF4300005 - $2 all

#96 (7) OEM Exhaust Manifold Nuts - New - MD092806 - $5 all

#101 (10) OEM Hood Insulation Panel Clips - MB153819 - New - $10 all

#125 (16) OEM Hood Panel Clips - New - $15 all

I think these two are spoken for, but put me on the list just in case. i would pick these up in person to avoid the shipping costs:

#110 MK1 Stainless 3" Exhaust - Turbo Back with Flex Downpipe - Pics on Request - New - $400

#111 MK1 Stainless Twin Tip Muffler - 3" Inlet - New - $50

I have you:

#2 - first

#3 - second

#14 - third

#15 - third

#68 - second

#90 - fifth

#91 - fifth

#110 - second

We can wait and see how the others work out, or I can get you #2 now, just let me know.

Thanks,

Let me know how it shakes out with the other items. I would rather send payment for everything at once. Paypal is ready and waiting.

I have you:

#2 - first

#3 - second

#14 - third

#15 - third

#68 - second

#90 - fifth

#91 - fifth

#110 - second

We can wait and see how the others work out, or I can get you #2 now, just let me know.

Thanks,

I would like to add #54 to my list. And if possible can you send me pics of 54 and 110.

Thanks

#89 I will buy!

#67 & #67B clutch master & slave - I'll buy

#68 or #70 (same thing?) or a 2 part line set? - will likely buy

#84 I'll take pending confirmation these are the steering lines & up to super high pressure capabilities.

Thanks for your interest!

I have you first in line for:

#67, #67B, #70, and #84

You are at:

#89 - third

#70 and #68 are different hoses, I will get better pics for you later today.

I will mark the items sold that you are first in line for and will get you a preliminary total. Please let me know if they are any changes and also on the other item you PM'd me about.

Thanks!

Don't know if they're already sold or what, but I can't see #121 Drilled & Slotted Rotors - Stock Size - Front/Rear - New - $125 all. Pleaase send pics & manufacturer's name to temccann1@man,com if they are still for sale. Thanks.

I wil get some pictures tonite and get them over to you. I will mark them SOLD Pending Approval as you are first in line.

Thanks

Looking for two -6 female fittings, -8 female, and possibly male fittings as well. To be used with those sizes of braided SS hose. You have a factory fuel pump "damper" (which is actually a check valve)?

I will get you a price on those fittings. Are you looking for straight, 45deg or 90deg? I don't think I have the damper.

Thanks

If you have two -6 45 degree female to hose fittings I'll take those. Also #59 (2) Emergency Brake Cable Sets - $40 set. I'd like one set if they are in perfect working condition. You can PM me if you like so as not to clutter the thread more. Paypal ready.

basically like this:

http://www.jegs.com/images/photos/700/799/799-610090.jpg

Edited by Technology

First dibs on:

#86 Underhood Insulation - New - Discontinued - $75

#101 (10) OEM Hood Insulation Panel Clips - MB153819 - New - $10 all

PM me the total cost including shipping to 30044 so I can pay you via paypal ASAP.

Thanks

Ken

Thanks for your interest!

I have you first in line for:

#67, #67B, #70, and #84

You are at:

#89 - third

#70 and #68 are different hoses, I will get better pics for you later today.

I will mark the items sold that you are first in line for and will get you a preliminary total. Please let me know if they are any changes and also on the other item you PM'd me about.

Thanks!

edit - we're cool. Payment pending info on steering lines & final invoice for items.

Edited by mstieg

Wait, I'm now third for the T56 kit!? Your PM last night said you had it reserved for me, and I was the first to contact you on the previous post and this one about it. I really need this and am willing to get more made for others looking to do this swap even so you can sell your T56 fly & trans.

I apologize for the undue anxiety, I was trying to do too many things at once today and got the places messed up. Even though I listed you as third, I knew you were first in line for it.