14 inch wheels on a starion???

patra_is_here

Looks like I'm alone on this one :(

But it bears a striking resemblance to one of those "generic grocery store Matchbox cars" from my youth, that I pushed too hard down on the top of it while playing.

Car is nice, though the wheels kinda suck. Sorry guys!

-N8

Absolutely disgusting, looks like every other pile of garbage honda civic rolling around on rip off jdm wheels, except this one is actually something to be mad about. Would be one dam clean flatty without those horrid wheels and lowering.

I don't get the hatred you guys have when all of you are rolling on stock widebody wheels looking like a 4x4.

Im all for a funtional lowering, it looks good on our cars. But the goal should be a lower center of gravity/etc not getting your tire to almost hit the fender.

I can't say it looks bad, Just not something I would do. I prefer some functionality. I've had stupid low cars when I was a kid and the whole import scene was just getting off the ground.

That car can't go onto driveways and forget about speed bumps. The car is clean though.

And about the whole stock wheels 4X4 look...hey I just tell my self "it's a rally car"

Everyone is so hooked on the wheels no one mentioned the one piece widebody air dam.

The car culture in Japan is varied ,

the acceptance for the obscure is just another example of why Japanese dominate the automotive industry.

They actually embrace social differences probably because their island country is over populated

and the need for individuallity is greater in their environment.

I think it is alright because the car is a (imitation) flattery of the lowrider culture that originated in the USA.

What the owner of this car is saying without realizing it is,

the Starion is the 63 chevy impala of Japan.

(imho)

It needs air bags if it doesn't already have them.

Edited by Metric-man