NikoFab

NikoFab

Also have to give Nick props, again.....

I got a set of the D2's, but not a direct purchase from him. I'm doing some work for someone, and part of the payment is the D2's. Nick kept me in the loop on what was happening as he always does. Great guy to deal with.

Also have to give Nick props, again.....

I got a set of the D2's, but not a direct purchase from him. I'm doing some work for someone, and part of the payment is the D2's. Nick kept me in the loop on what was happening as he always does. Great guy to deal with.

Glad we were all able to make it work out sir. Everybody wins!

Nothing but Helpful, answers all my stupid questions and I am looking forward to a group buy going on now and plenty more in the future. Thans

Ha! My pleasure sir...hope I was able to help out or steer you in the right direction.

The only stupid question is the one not asked!

• 3 months later...
Nick is an amazing seller that honestly just wants the best out of the community. He even puts up with my annoying questions! LOL! He recently got me some D2s FOB (fresh off the boat) and I'm so very eager to get these going. I highly recommend this guy! If anyone has the opportunity to buy something from him, do it!

• 1 month later...
Nick, aka NikoFab, had a vision! His challenge was to re-manufacture our dwindling supply of front Air Dams, undeniably one of the most abused/missing parts on our cars. I'm currently staring at a brand new NikoFab PTO Air Dam on my desk and I'm posting here to let everyone know that he has succeeded in bringing these back from the dead! From sacrificing one of his own brand spankin' new OEM air dams to make the mold to the countless hours of fabrication/test fitting/communication and keeping track of the orders, he is the MAN! I really can't say enough for the hard work both Niko and Tim(Motocam) put into these. It's a real pleasure to see that we've vendors that we can trust and count on to come through like this. For those of you that read this, know that whatever Niko says he's going to do, you better believe it. Thank you again Nick! Your hard work and determination has paid off! I'm one of many satisfied customers ;)

Nothing but great things to be said about Nick. Great group buys, professional, prompt service, and enthusiasm for the community. He is a pleasure to have on the forums and I wish there were more like him. Looking forward to the next chance to do business again.

Brandon

Nick is an amazing seller that honestly just wants the best out of the community. He even puts up with my annoying questions! LOL! He recently got me some D2s FOB (fresh off the boat) and I'm so very eager to get these going. I highly recommend this guy! If anyone has the opportunity to buy something from him, do it!

Thanks David...your kind words are much appreciated! I still want to see some pics after you get the D2's installed! ;)

Nick, aka NikoFab, had a vision! His challenge was to re-manufacture our dwindling supply of front Air Dams, undeniably one of the most abused/missing parts on our cars. I'm currently staring at a brand new NikoFab PTO Air Dam on my desk and I'm posting here to let everyone know that he has succeeded in bringing these back from the dead! From sacrificing one of his own brand spankin' new OEM air dams to make the mold to the countless hours of fabrication/test fitting/communication and keeping track of the orders, he is the MAN! I really can't say enough for the hard work both Niko and Tim(Motocam) put into these. It's a real pleasure to see that we've vendors that we can trust and count on to come through like this. For those of you that read this, know that whatever Niko says he's going to do, you better believe it. Thank you again Nick! Your hard work and determination has paid off! I'm one of many satisfied customers ;)

Dang Rob! If the guys didn't know better, they'd probably think I paid you for this feedback lol!

Thanks so much sir, not only for your positive comments, but also for having the faith, confidence, and patience in this project. I might have been doing the legwork, but it's all of you guys who truly made this happen. Without your commitment to the project, it never would have come through.

Cheers and thanks again sir!

Nick

Nothing but great things to be said about Nick. Great group buys, professional, prompt service, and enthusiasm for the community. He is a pleasure to have on the forums and I wish there were more like him. Looking forward to the next chance to do business again.

Brandon

Thanks Moody! It's guys like those of you involved in this airdam project that help to make things happen. Although I wouldn't consider an 18 month project "prompt" lol, but I'll take the compliment!

Cheers and thanks to you sir!

Nick

Don't know what I can add that hasn't already been said. Great guy to do business with. Absolutely beautiful front air dam. It took a while but these things usually do if you want it done right and this was done right.

Nikofab is the man. He pulled off the impossible and got air dams back into production. Thanks for doing the community such a major service. Will buy from him again without batting an eye.

Thank you.

Don't know what I can add that hasn't already been said. Great guy to do business with. Absolutely beautiful front air dam. It took a while but these things usually do if you want it done right and this was done right.

Thank you Bill! I have to tell you I'm so very impressed with all you member-buyers who helped to make this happen. Eighteen months...and not one complaint. It's so rewarding to make something for people who understand the time and effort that something like this requires.

Cheers to you sir!

Just got my air dam today its nice and flexible and i also like the intercooler inlet is bigger than my 87 3 piece.this should help keep things cooler.

I'm so glad you like it Jessie! Please post up some pics here on SQC when you get it installed.

Nikofab is the man. He pulled off the impossible and got air dams back into production. Thanks for doing the community such a major service. Will buy from him again without batting an eye.

Thank you.

My absolute pleasure Justin...I gotta tell you...it feels really good! Thank you sir!

Same as the rest of the guys above. I got both of my airdams today, and FedEx did a number on the boxes.....but the new airdams are made of the right stuff, and didn't suffer a scratch.

Lets go people....This man invested countless hours and dollars into this project FOR US!!!! A little feedback isn't an unreasonable request.

BC_99

My airdam showed up today! Outstanding job Niko. I can't imagine the amount of time you have into these projects. Thanks for all you do!

Also thanks for the D2's! Don't know when I will have time to get them installed but some day it will get done! Keep up the good work and hopefully I will see you in Texas!

Got my airdam. Thanks Niko! Well played.

You're welcome Tim! Thank you for being a part of this.

BTW, was talking with jonboyb earlier today and your name came up. He had nice things to say about you...I told him he must be mistaken!

Bwahahahahaha! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding man. I wanna see pics of that airdam once installed!