So am I the only one

RobH

It must be a game you had to have been into from the beginning...lol

I must've been spoiled with Skyrim cause it looks horrible...hahaha.

I would say that is just not enough video card HP then. Anything PC on a gaming rig should blow away consoul grafix. Even old stuff being forced to upscale should blow away consoul.

I was going to pre-order it, but then I remembered all the 14+ hour days I would put in when Diablo II first came out. I can't afford to get sucked into something like that with summer approaching. Maybe when it gets cold again I'll check it out.

I just can't justify droping $2000-$3000 on a serious gaming rig any more. Though I will say playing on a 360 does frustrat me coming from the PC world. As others have said I just don't have the time any more.

The comment above of I remembre dob 1 and 2 as a kid put it all in perspective for me :(

It was my friend's birthday today, so I had the bartender custom make two 4oz shots in honor of the Diablo game with what they had to work with at the bar.

http://i.imgur.com/lNbMl.jpg

This was about two seconds later LOL ( and yes, that's still 80% of the shot left there to the left of the coke )

http://i.imgur.com/uOwps.jpg

and I did mine ( I was a good sport and got one for myself to do with him )

http://i.imgur.com/ZUo21.jpg

Yes, that's me crying. That shot had a bit of a kick. Bartender named it Diablo's Gold.

1/4 Goldschlager

1/4 DeKuyper Hot Damn!

1/4 Absolut Peppar vodka

1/4 Tabasco sauce

Really tasty afterwards though, not going to lie - a lot like an atomic fireball candy for the after taste, with a hint of the smokiness Tabasco lends.

C'mon... you can build a gaming rig for half of that these days

Yeah right it's going to be 500 * 3 in video + all the other goodies to support + proper case and cooling. I don't cheep out on my stuff I want to be able to overclock it. and I want it to be able to upscale even modern stuff past what it was writen for and still draw in full splender. Perfered processor is still hovering around 1200. I never cheaped out when I was in the PC game from the 286 days till about Gfroce 5 days. After that life got in the way and I just can't justify it for a "casual" gamer now.

And now I know who is not invited to my Bday party. Though you did try it yourself not just give him one.

Edited by jszucs

Yeah right it's going to be 500 * 3 in video + all the other goodies to support + proper case and cooling. I don't cheep out on my stuff I want to be able to overclock it. Perfered processor is still hovering around 1200. I never cheaped out when I was in the PC game from the 286 days till about Gfroce 5 days. After that life got in the way and I just can't justify it for a "casual" gamer now.

And now I know who is not invited to my Bday party. Though you did try it yourself not just give him one.

There's no reason for 3 video cards or a $1200 processor, especially if you are overclocking

I build my setup for $1500 and it's been unstoppable