S&M Gen II strut bars - Group Purchase 3 sets left

ESIrType?

S&M GEN II  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interest in me producing my S&M GEN II bars again?

• Yes
    • NO
    • Maybe

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are the BEST bars ever. All the ones pictured are the 2nd generation ones.(they look much cooler) I have the 1st generation ones, SUPER-RARE :P

Shawn, If you do these for around $300, a lot of people would be happy. I was when I got them, the best suspension mod for the money!

Zack K.

will these work with cc plates?

You have Cusco plates? I don't believe you have to cut or modify anything to run these plates. If that's the case, yes they will fit.

Thats my old Eiger silver 86 that go wrecked. And I'm not trying to clutter your thread Shawn.

No you're good, I appreciate the feedback!

So is this going to be for front and rear or just front?

I'm interested.

It will be a full set of front tri-bars and a rear set.

With battery box option? Def interested in front/rear package.

I don't have that option, I am sorry.

These are the BEST bars ever. All the ones pictured are the 2nd generation ones.(they look much cooler) I have the 1st generation ones, SUPER-RARE :P

Shawn, If you do these for around $300, a lot of people would be happy. I was when I got them, the best suspension mod for the money!

Zack K.

Thanks man for the input and complement! I was really pleased with the results of the GEN II sets. They looked better for sure. For me the best parts was a stronger more rigid design. My production time was reduced by about 300% and I didn't need the use of a jig anymore so I have more consistency.

I'm in, and also live in the Charlotte area. I know I can get you a decent hookup for the rod ends, maybe I can help with a laser cutter also. Pm me if you would like to discuss it further.

BC_99

BC_99 I'll hit you up here today, I really appreciate the offer.

Thanks guys,

Shawn

Edited by ESIrType?

I got 2 questions for ya; how much, and how soon do you need the$$$?

Not sure on the price it depends on how much materials have gone up since my last batch and the cost for laser cutting. BC_99 is helping me out with some local connections here in Charlotte for good pricing. The goal is sub $300, which I think it realistic. I don't think materials have gone up that much. I will keep you posted.

As of now I am working on getting quotes, and a few new tools. All the tools I used before were at my dad's shop and I don't live close anymore.

Shawn

Shawn, I am so glad to see you back, and seeking interest in these bars. I contacted you a year or so ago, asking if you had any left, or if you had plans on making a come back and it seems like that time is now! Hurray! I am definitely down for a set. I had a pair of 1st gen bars, but they sold with one of my cars. The 2nd pair I had, were 2nd gen bars, and I lost those in my tree accident. I have been lost without them since.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b343/vcyberbob/PF/PF019.jpg

You can count on me sending you money when the time is right. Thank you so much!!

Justin

Shawn, I am so glad to see you back, and seeking interest in these bars. I contacted you a year or so ago, asking if you had any left, or if you had plans on making a come back and it seems like that time is now! Hurray! I am definitely down for a set. I had a pair of 1st gen bars, but they sold with one of my cars. The 2nd pair I had, were 2nd gen bars, and I lost those in my tree accident. I have been lost without them since.

You can count on me sending you money when the time is right. Thank you so much!!

Justin

Justin thanks for the input, actually you contacting me last year is what got going again. I wasn't at a point then where I could make it happen. Now I am.

This is moving forward and I am hoping to have the first batch done in less than a month.

Shawn

Justin thanks for the input, actually you contacting me last year is what got going again. I wasn't at a point then where I could make it happen. Now I am.

This is moving forward and I am hoping to have the first batch done in less than a month.

Shawn

when do you think you will have the final price?

when do you think you will have the final price?

I am waiting on quotes for the laser cutting and trying to find a better price on aluminum yet. Hopefully next week I will have a more final price.

Shawn

I am waiting on quotes for the laser cutting and trying to find a better price on aluminum yet. Hopefully next week I will have a more final price.

Shawn

Shawn, just let us know when you have all the info: everything you need from us to make it happen; & thanx! It appears alot are really looking forward to these, self included!