S&M Gen II strut bars - Group Purchase 3 sets left

ESIrType?

S&M GEN II  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interest in me producing my S&M GEN II bars again?

• Yes
    • NO
    • Maybe

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, sorry I have been away for almost a week. I have had a crazy and busy week soI haven't been able to update anyone or answer questions. I'm back now and will be in touch with everyone.

Thanks,

Shawn

An important bump. Here is the info from my first post.

7/5/12

Another update, and an important one. I HAVE to set a deadline, it is necessary! 7/14/12 (Saturday of next week) is the absolute last day I can ship these. I will be out of town for 3 weeks. I will have the sets completed and requesting final payments ASAP. I apologize if I put any pressure on anyone. This GP has been my largest GP and has been super time consuming. I'm doing my best to keep everyone in the loop, complete and ships sets as fast as possible. This time around has taken me longer to fab the sets due to a different aluminum supplier than I used in PA. The raw materials have been taking a lot more work to get to where they need to be for the final product.

Thanks,

Shawn

• 2 weeks later...

got mine yesterday look great, thinkin about powdercoating em before i install, maybe to match my d2's

thanks again for building these

let me know how that goes for you...was thinking about doing the same myself. would like to know how you prep them to make them PC-ready

• 3 weeks later...
Nikolaya- ill probably post up after i get em done, my girlfriends stepdad powdercoats all of his harley parts, he helped me powdercoat the knuckle of my d2 conversion, i wanted it to last, we prettymuch just sandblasted them with a glass media? (ill have to doublecheck). used teflon tape to keep the powder out of the threads and off the bearing surface and made sure it was all clean. not too tough, just very very dirty. ill do the same to the bars once i have time,

• 2 weeks later...

If there is still a set available, I wll take one.

I am sorry I haven't got back to you all sooner. I was out of the country for awhile. When I came back I had some family issues to tend too. I am still playing catch up with life right now.

I door have a few sets let. I believe I have 2 sets left. I am out of 3/4" aluminum which I can have in 1 day. Let me know if you are interested. I will be out of town again mid-week till mid-next week tending to some family emergency.

Shawn

Shawn

• 4 weeks later...