S&M Gen II strut bars - Group Purchase 3 sets left

ESIrType?

S&M GEN II  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interest in me producing my S&M GEN II bars again?

• Yes
    • NO
    • Maybe

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick update. I am about 1 week out on the laser cut pieces, I will have the rest of the material next week. So I can get started. I am estimating 2 weeks for the first 5 sets to ship.

Thanks,

Shawn

Tried to PM you...guess your box was full. I'm down for BOTH front and rear sets. Let me know when you need deposits.

Yeap, you were right. I had stuff in there from years ago. I cleared it up now.

Shawn

Movin On and Randy, I wanted to follow up with your guys but I couldn't send PM's to either of you. I think your inboxes are full. If you could please PM me if you guys are interest in a set as the spots are close to being filled.

Thanks,

Shawn

Shawn, did contact you twice through PM's in response to your contact. Need some info to proceed, Thanx!

I saw the PM from you. I did respond last night around 9pm. I would have sooner but I was fighting a migraine and couldn't be near light. Sorry for the late reply.

Thanks

Shawn

I saw the PM from you. I did respond last night around 9pm. I would have sooner but I was fighting a migraine and couldn't be near light. Sorry for the late reply.

Thanks

Shawn

Hey Shawn... for some reason it's lost in cyber space, didn't receive it? New DD, went down last night :angry: ... still, put me down for (2) sets (front & rear), & I'll need that info. Thanx!