52MM Throttle Body's *** Maybe ***

Impecable work as usual brian. I finally got ahold of all the cores for you ready to go but I'm in niko's air dam gp right now so funds are tied up. This summer for sure I'll take one of your full setups with 650/950 injectors.

I'm sorry to say this but March may be the end of things here my friend.

http://www.starquestclub.com//index.php?showtopic=134808&hl=

I have the full setup, guys pics don't do it justice. There's a ton of maunal labor in each part and it shows, Brian's an artist with this stuff. Eerything maches up perfectly.

Only once in a while do things like this come along that address one of the primary issues with making power in a Starion: the size of the TB and mixer. Big intercooler pipes don't matter with a tiny TB.

Thanks for the kind words, it's much appreciated ;)

Thanks for the kind words, it's much appreciated ;)

No doubt, Brian. ;)

People, don't wait too long. The same thing happens all the time, things come and go, gotta strike while the iron is hot!

I'll take the 4 port tb, ported mixer housing, and the 2nd intake listed. And a gasket set if you have 1. I'll paypal tonight.

The intakes may be sold at this point but if you could send one to me fairly quickly I could bore and blend it for you. Let me know asap.

Also would like your input on injectors with my setup.catch up with you tonight.

You do beautiful work !

shoot me a PM or email ( lower.shores.performance@gmail.com ) and I'll give you my recommendation.

No doubt, Brian. ;)

People, don't wait too long. The same thing happens all the time, things come and go, gotta strike while the iron is hot!

This is pretty accurate. My wife and I are packing up the storage unit right now and the machines are going in last just so I have till the last minute to make parts. When the machines go into storage the shop is closed and it could be years before I'm able to get everything back out. At that point I can't say I'll be in a position to do this again.

Those of you that are on the fence this may be the best time to get what you want. We are shooting to be out of here by the end of February beginning of March. I'll keep everyone posted. I'm getting a few more people than I expected that are wanting the intakes I posted up. I may consider doing a final run but if I do you must have the payment with the parts and I'm not going to have time for all the porting. It would just be the 52MM TB, mixer housing and bore / blend the intake. Those interested who are ready to send their parts with payment please post up here not in a PM, it just gets too confusing as PM's move all over as I answer them. I'll see how many mixers I have left and when they are gone that is all the setups I'll be doing.

To clarify, all I need from you is your intake and your 3 port TB.

If you want a 4 port TB I have those here so you won't have to send me a core.

If you want a 3 port then send it in with your intake.

What is the difference between the 3 port TB and the 4 Port TB

The 3 port TB is a later model (87-89 cars ) that has different sensor brackets / screw holes and it has a different throttle linkage arm that is extended to work with the mixer housing that has the "idle" looking screw on the side.

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS IS NOT AN IDLE SCREW !!!!!

The purpose of the "Idle" looking screw is so the throttle flap does not fully close and stick in the throttle bore. That is all its for.

On the earlier model tb 's (84-86 cars) the TB linkage does not have the little extension piece that would contact the "Idle" looking screw on the mixer housing.

With that said, if you have a mixer housing with the "Idle" looking screw and a TB without the extension on the throttle linkage you could always swap out the throttle linkage from another newer model 3 port TB.

If you would rather not do that and keep your 3 port TB then post up what you want done ASAP so I can get an idea who wants these. I'll count up my mixer housings because I do have a few earlier model mixers that are fully bored and ported that DO NOT have the "Idle" looking screw.

I will post up everything I have left later on tonight.

Edited by brianpaul98

I was able to find 4 more stock 3 port throttle body's and I have about 6 mixer housings that have the screw on them and 6 that don't. I also have one with the divider removed.

I'm completely out of intakes. The only three I have here are sort of buggered up in one way or another so if anyone wants a full setup I'll need an intake from you.

Depending on how many of you want these I may not have the time to do the full porting. It's just so time consuming.... and not very enjoyable when pressed for time to be honest. Anyway, lets play it by ear and see how many of you want them first.

Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier spaced on it.Anyways I'll take a 3 port tb and mixer housing with screw. I'll email you later for for the advice on the injectors and pay once that gets sorted out .Again sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

No problem, I'll shoot you an email later on tonight.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I have a few people who want the full setup and I am out of intakes. I have like 23 mixer housings ( don't ask ) enough TB's but the last three intakes I had were messed up in one way or another and I don't feel comfortable trying to fix them. I'd rather just find a few good cores with good threads that aren't rotted out. If anyone has an intake they would like to donate, swap for a part or get a discount on something let me know. I'm figuring I could use about three of them.

PM or Email me with what you have and I'll cover shipping.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I still have three 52mm throttle body's and several full ported mixer housings left. Get em while they last.

52mm TB's - $125.00

Full ported Mixer - $45.00

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I have 4 stock TB's sitting on my bench and I'm debating on what to do with them. Stock rebuilds, 52mm's or scrap bin. If anyone needs a nice upgraded stock TB or a 52mm let me know. I may consider boring out a few more if there is interest.