52MM Throttle Body's *** Maybe ***

I've got a question Brian, going to shoot you a PM.

Hey Dale, I just got a chance to reply to my messages. I'll be sending yours shortly.

Edited by brianpaul98

Thanks everyone for the positive words. I'm still here in NC putting out a few parts here and there. I just finished up 6 lightened flywheels (5 - 240mm and a 225mm), rebuilt a few 2 stroke dirt bikes for some local guys (86 CR500, 97 CR250 and a 94 KX250) and finished up a few compression release valve heads for the old 82-83 Honda CR480's. The fun bikes with the left side kicker. We have been getting so much rain lately that going riding has been tough. My wife and I did have the old Yamaha Waverunners out a few times and once we got caught in a really cool thunder / lightning storm. If I had the Go Pro that would have been awesome. Anyway I'm still sorting parts and putting things in storage. I'll be posting a bunch more stuff thats got to go pretty soon.

I haven't updated any of my posts recently because things are still up in the air with the move. It doesn't look like the Philippine venture is going to happen right now. My lack of knowledge with that culture and business practices is a major obstacle. Financing is another issue and trust in my business partners was the cherry on top. I was recently offered a position in California with my brother-in-laws company as soon as they start hiring which is expected to be within the next 3 months. I'm pretty excited about it because the company is in the process of sealing a 2 year contract with the Chinese and as part of the position I would be required to travel to China for a month at a time to help train and set up equipment. China is close to the Philippines so stop overs wouldn't be a problem. The Philippine venture may still happen just not in the way we had planned. When things start moving along I'll start a post dedicated to the whole process, its probably going to be quite a trip.

Before I miss the whole topic the stock TB's are sitting on my bench awaiting a new home. No core required and still $125.00 plus shipping and PP.

• 10 months later...
It will fit but I do not have any available at this time and due to my new work schedule I can't say I will be able to make more in the future. Sorry