I'm assuming LHD is cool in Japan?

the scene is called USJDM -- styling the car to be like it's in America. kinda like how there are fans of JDM here.

it would be awesome to drive around Japan in a Conquest, US plates and everything

Yup, I know who helped him - Takaharu from ECI-Turbo - he's a cool cat to talk to.

Trade might be dififcult just due to the cost of shipping ( already discussed this with him ) whcih sucks bc he has oem-spec replacement struts, that are... around $3k though. They're made to order.

Yup, I know who helped him - Takaharu from ECI-Turbo - he's a cool cat to talk to.

Trade might be dififcult just due to the cost of shipping ( already discussed this with him ) whcih sucks bc he has oem-spec replacement struts, that are... around $3k though. They're made to order.

Why would anyone want to pay that coin for stock replacements? You could do so much more for that price.

And yes they love our stuff over there, particularly if it's a Vet or something like that. Skylines are all over there, like vets are all over here and vica verca.