Android and sqc header

allen405

Or get an iPhone. Looks perfect to me on here. Lol jk. I'll stop now

YES, get an Apple product so you can be different. Just like everyone else who has one now, yeah!! Get locked into their schemes, and let them feed your ego to make you think you're the coolest and most hip individual, just like all the rest!!

-Robert

Has anyone found a fix for this yet other than using dolphin, I prefer to use the native browser but I've been using dolphin to use the site for the last week. I've had dolphin forever but I don't like it as much. Plus I've read that dolphin has some serious privacy flaws and that I don't like.

You're a mod who doesn't get paid to moderate, and this web site is free. But I've donated, and plan to do so again in the future. Maybe the code can be changed.

Ah, you've donated... so you should have more say in matters than one who has not... makes sense!!

-Robert

This idea works for me :) I don't pay (so far) so I will just biach and moan! B)

Keith

I changed browsers and set it to "pretend" its not an android and things have been great since. Btw the stock browser blows compared to the alternatives lol... *hint* *hint*

It might be because Ryddler is trying to make the auto detect browser for displaying the mobile theme, which would be a benefit to many. Getting things right takes time, so for those of you who don't want to change browsers, I'd suggest some patience.

-Robert

I changed browsers and set it to "pretend" its not an android and things have been great since. Btw the stock browser blows compared to the alternatives lol... *hint* *hint*

It might be because Ryddler is trying to make the auto detect browser for displaying the mobile theme, which would be a benefit to many. Getting things right takes time, so for those of you who don't want to change browsers, I'd suggest some patience.

-Robert

OK, cool.

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

Right, it's been over 5 hours. Is it fixed yet? :D

Colin B)

dont start a iphone thing lol, ill admit i like a few things they have, my friend got one recently, nothing but complaints lol. short battery life, easy to get dirty, sloooow network speeds, issues accessing fb, has to take cover off to use camera. etc.

i laughed at him lol

either way, on ICS i have the same annoying error, even on mobile theme