ALL LOWERED STARQUEST POST PICS!

I plan on dumping my car and now with the plans to twin turbo it I will definitely need to address the need for a larger than 2.5" exhaust. Two ideas I thought of, running two pipes at say 2" or running oval pipe. I'm not sure which I'll do yet. But I'm curious to see what patra does for more ideas and options.

honestly i haven't built the exhaust yet. but from the looks of things, im gonna have to widen the driveline tunnel. or maybe bring the passenger side floor up. IDK havent decided yet. Edited by patra_is_here

Bought it off a shorter mexican guy in inglewood, forget his name, saw the ad on craigslist. This is what it used to look like

http://i.imgur.com/i7X8UkA.jpg

Came with lots of 88/89 goodies, no front airdam, and "rebuilt" turbo/engine that I have now blown both. Car is a cheap respray, orange peel up close

ahhh ic. nice. looks good, brotha! hope to see it around some time!

honestly i haven't built the exhaust yet. but from the looks of things, im gonna have to widen the driveline tunnel. or maybe bring the passenger side floor up. IDK havent decided yet.

Front fender exit FTMFW.

• 3 weeks later...

yeah on the rails. if i need to turn the car has to go back up =)

Are you going to bag it? for sake of not backing up to turn? lol looks amazing just could not imagine the skateboard ride it would have.

I really dig this flatty for some reason. Looks thug with the fatty rims and slammed, not sure how a fatty rear fits on the front of a flatty but there's the evidence!

i tried shp 9's all around and they do fit up front with 205/55's stretched, and they are perfectly flush but the single lip dosnt compliment the old school look im going for as much as the rear 8 double lip does, i also tried shp 8's all around but same issue...no double lip, so im just gonna go with some small spacers upf front and in the rear

Yea I've always really like how my narrowbody looks with 8" rears on all four corners. Definitely the best "fit" for all the different rim sizes + body style combinations I've seen. Sadly mines wonky now because of the widebody conversion. That will be fixed once I finally radius and cut back the old fender wells. Edited by speedyquest

Yea I've always really like how my narrowbody looks with 8" rears on all four corners. Definitely the best "fit" for all the different rim sizes + body style combinations I've seen. Sadly mines wonky now because of the widebody conversion. That will be fixed once I finally radius and cut back the old fender wells.

your flatty car is were i got the idea from looked really good