ALL LOWERED STARQUEST POST PICS!

jeeze, what kinda clearance do you have? Seems like you're going to be bottoming out on the upper inner fender substructure everytime you go over a bump. Check your rear control arm for bottoming out against the unibody.

are you running camber plates?

RCA's?

jeeze, what kinda clearance do you have? Seems like you're going to be bottoming out on the upper inner fender substructure everytime you go over a bump. Check your rear control arm for bottoming out against the unibody.

are you running camber plates?

RCA's?

as she sits nothings rubs or bottoms out to be honest theres actually alot more room and can be lowered 2in more and i am only running camber plates up front as i am using d2 coilovers

• 4 months later...

Those are rikens,,,16x7 front and 16x8 rear,,,same as my sig pic

87 dealer option,,,and look better the Enkies IMO.

Yup. I didn't know they were a dealer option though, never saw them on an SQ before. My boy had them on his Quest forever, flood victim. He said they came off an old Cobra.

• 2 months later...

Yeah im not sure what kind. i forgot what it said on the actual spring when i installed it. and no there not cut.

Super low for regular drop springs, that's like a 3+ inch drop there. I used to have a set of ST's with 2 coils clamped together to get there. The D2's will ride much better but I doubt you could go any lower. Looks sweet.

Super low for regular drop springs, that's like a 3+ inch drop there. I used to have a set of ST's with 2 coils clamped together to get there. The D2's will ride much better but I doubt you could go any lower. Looks sweet.

I like the ride as of now. but yeah D2s would be much better. i got the springs from a friend of mine that were being used for acouple of years. but thanks!

I like the ride as of now. but yeah D2s would be much better. i got the springs from a friend of mine that were being used for acouple of years. but thanks!

Nice. With the coilovers you won't bottom out the strut as easy, stock travel with low height.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...