Hey

BoostedYack

Holy crap, there are still star/quest boards :) Whats going on to all you people I've known over the years. I'm still 'quest-less, but have not given up on the turbo toys. '87rx7 turbo now along with a few jeep offroad toys. Any "old faces" still around?

I do love my RX7, its such a fun car shelby! I've considered going back to a 'quest a few times over the years, but have kind of moved on to other stuff and got big into offroading instead of driving fast. I got the RX7 as a couldn't pass on kind of deal from my old boss...man that rotary with a big turbo is something else. Pete Yack

I do love my RX7, its such a fun car shelby! I've considered going back to a 'quest a few times over the years, but have kind of moved on to other stuff and got big into offroading instead of driving fast. I got the RX7 as a couldn't pass on kind of deal from my old boss...man that rotary with a big turbo is something else. Pete Yack

+1 They are powerhouses with minimal things. What motor and what mods?

yep i bet it is, roterys gain more from a turbo and need one more then a 4 stroke engine , a little wiper wear and they don't suck very well

The rotary is 4 Stroke....well....not exactly stroke, but...rotation? lol whatever, its not a 2 stroke. :ph34r:

• 1 month later...

BTW, whatsup John, any chance you have any info on Bill? I've been wanting to get in touch with him for a few years now.

Cool to see you guys still around. Seeing some things posted about max's and d50's makes me want to do another one, this time do it a bit different.

I'm working on putting a OM617 Benz 3.0 5cyl turbo diesel into my Jeep Comanche 4x4, hate the damn 2.5 they put in 'em. It sucked in my wrangler and it sucks in a comanche, so its time to do something other than a 4.0 swap into a Jeep.

The rotary is 4 Stroke....well....not exactly stroke, but...rotation? lol whatever, its not a 2 stroke. :ph34r:

Well it has properties of both. Perhaps a better way to describe it is a four cycle and not stroke. But then I'm not too familiar with rotaries.