Going wider...

Convette

There is nothing wrong it...... I don't even like the bolted on look and I like it.. ..... I'll even say im jealous a bit. You give us something to aspire too.

Man I have never liked the bolted on look...... but wow man Nice work.

X2... AMAZE'N John! Soooo Amaze'n Look'n! :)

To Add: It's really quite mind boggling just how far you have come w/ "this machine"/car since PF11! It's "Roll'n Art" Man... pure art!

Awsome work!!! Cant wait to see how you do this coming year in events.

2 thumbs up!!!!

"I know that from the widest point on the fenders to widest point is a tad bit less than 77"  (as wide as a c7 corvette) "

A C5 is 73.4" wide. If the floor could be removed to fit the whole rear cradle, you could go with a shortened Vette torque tube/trans axle setup shifting weight further aft and still have room to add two inches of lip to each rim.

Thanks dude,...yeah I'm going to be hanging on to them for a little while..

Yes I actually could fit a 325/335 out there if I wanted to, so I tried to give myself a little more room. The wheel is 13" and I'm kinda stretching the 315s. No need for a bigger wheel.

Right on man. Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it. I'll be investing in a Hans very soon.

Thanks Randy. Its almost there....until I change it again.

Haha Thanks dude!

I've been on the fence about them myself, and really wanted to see if I can make it work, I'm pretty pleased to say the least.

So today was the first drive with the new setup, didnt drive it too hard, but man theres tons of grip everywhere. No more blowing through gears, its just hook and go. Going to corner balance and get it aligned tomorrow, then maybe ring it out a bit in the mountains, see how she does. Race is Sat (auto x, speed stop etc) Road course in Sunday. F-ing pumped, cant wait!

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w239/johnboy9788/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2164_zps8a05873d.jpg

You had a vision, and your car received the ultimate look that your vision inspired.

really and truely a work of art. I would love to see the car put into one of the game,like grand theft auto or grand turismo.

that is freakin gorgeous, those rear wheels are sooo wide. DAYUM!!!

x2 to this ^ needs one of them "wide load" signs and a couple of doods waving red flags , seriously thou hope to see your car in person again at the upcoming MOD John, looking like im going to make it this year

My heart beats just a little faster looking at that last shot. Kinda like it does when you're watching racing and know you could be out there participating.

Thats cool man, my heart skips a beat everytime I look at it.

There is nothing wrong it...... I don't even like the bolted on look and I like it.. ..... I'll even say im jealous a bit. You give us something to aspire too.

Thanks man.

so did gwen make you an offer for it yet ? cuz you know she LOVES these kinda quests' :P

haha not yet!

X2... AMAZE'N John! Soooo Amaze'n Look'n! :)

To Add: It's really quite mind boggling just how far you have come w/ "this machine"/car since PF11! It's "Roll'n Art" Man... pure art!

Thanks dood!

Simply Awsome!

Would be interesting to know how many G's you can pull now versus before. Care to guess?

I was going to guess a lot, and I would have been wrong. It f-ing rediculous actually. I can honestly say that this is one the BEST handling cars on the planet.

Time to change the sig picture......

working on it!

http://japanesenosta...-si/#more-32919

You know this guy? Coolest CRX I've ever seen regardless.

I dont but your right, that thing is sick!

Awsome work!!! Cant wait to see how you do this coming year in events.

2 thumbs up!!!!

SO far so good!

"I know that from the widest point on the fenders to widest point is a tad bit less than 77" (as wide as a c7 corvette) "

A C5 is 73.4" wide. If the floor could be removed to fit the whole rear cradle, you could go with a shortened Vette torque tube/trans axle setup shifting weight further aft and still have room to add two inches of lip to each rim.

No point, the car out handles vettes all day long, plus the weight balance is perfect as it is. There really wouldn't be and benefit to this.

You had a vision, and your car received the ultimate look that your vision inspired.

really and truely a work of art. I would love to see the car put into one of the game,like grand theft auto or grand turismo.

Thank you! It would be awesome if it could be put back into forza ...hmmmmm

Saw you on Instagram on Optima batteries page :D Looks sooooooo sexy.

Thanks man! Its getting popular really quickly

that is freakin gorgeous, those rear wheels are sooo wide. DAYUM!!!

Wider the better my friend!

x2 to this ^ needs one of them "wide load" signs and a couple of doods waving red flags , seriously thou hope to see your car in person again at the upcoming MOD John, looking like im going to make it this year

Hahaha might have to do that. Please do man, it will be a blast. Really looking forward to it.

Very nice.

Thanks!

allz i know iz, i got them old canards off johns car so now im just gonna go ahead and say my car is extra specialz... haha

Genuine track proven race car upgrade!