Time to bump David back up to the top of this forum! I bought

something from him several years ago and since have referred him

to newcomers to our cars because he's so knowlegable about

them.

Last week I got an item off ebay from him and I'd posted here

for a coupla small things-he sent them with the ebay item at

no extra charge! Thanks David!

• 1 month later...
I just wanted to say that I recently worked out a deal with David (Texan88) that i was very happy with. I traded him some parts I had for a powdered Coated Valve Cover and hard pipe. The quality of work was very good and David was very easy to work with. His detailed packing job was awsome they could have droped the package out of the plane into my yard and the stuff would not have gotten damaged.

if anyone would like to see pictures just let me know.

• 2 months later...
I will first start out by saying that he was exceptionally easy to deal with. His responses were fast and he described the item in perfect detail.

The thing I am truly impressed by is his shipping. Lightning fast can barely describe it. Would absolutely not have any problems dealing with him in the future.

Joe

• 3 weeks later...
Another perfect transaction with dave today. Bought several chrome powder coated parts and a black crinkle finish valve cover from his ebay store. Shipping was lightening fast and the parts are beautiful. Hope to do business again soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I couldnt tell you how many parts i have bought from David, But I can tell you i have never been dissapointed. I know i am buying used parts and you get nice looking parts that have alot of life left in them for a small price. Oh not to mention 6 parts cars and one very nice 86 car that was taken care of very well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Yes the Texan88 delivers again, too bad I never knew I coulda crossed the tracks when I lived in mesquite before ya hit the Bass Pro shop. I coulda raided his cars lol. Fast service and no BS. I will do business again.