Scott87star

skillz

Had my fip ecu upgrade and direct coil install and dizzy lock down, return time was awesome. He also stay on the phone with me and help get the car running, thats good service.

Thanks alot Scott

• 2 months later...

Had my fip ecu upgrade and direct coil install and dizzy lock down, return time was awesome. He also stay on the phone with me and help get the car running, thats good service.

Thanks alot Scott

Agreed! I sent him my FIP Controller for the re-flash, ignition driver and launch control. He did the upgrade and shipped it back out to me within 24hrs of receiving it. I hooked it all up and i couldn't get a tach signal so I contacted him. He then spent a total of roughly 2hrs worth of phone conversation, 10 emails and i dont even know how many texts, over the period of a month, trying to help me get it running.

At 1 point I thought it could have been the controller so I sent it back to him and he didnt even receive it and he sent me extra he had lying around, at no charge. I tried that one and still nothing so out of nowhere he grabs up an extra dizzy, mods it and tested it, with my controller he just received, then sent me both at no charge.

I have to say this is the most/best customer service I have ever received and would certainly do business with him again, and at this point I consider him a friend.

• 1 year later...
+1 on Scott. He spent a LONG time going back and fourth with me to get my car running and I never felt like he was taking advantage of me financially--quite the opposite actually.

• 2 months later...
man i forgot all about this sorry Scott.... i too sent him my FIP ecu for a reflash........ it is now controlling spark and i also purchased a tach adapter off him so now the stock tach should work with my MPI,,,,,,,sweet..... Thanks again Scott!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Scott bought one of my rear hatch spoilers...and I commissioned him to do my MPI computer. What an all-around great guy to deal with. Drove all the way to my house to deliver/swap products. Absolutely no reason not to do business with him.

Thank you Scott!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

just to vouch a little here, i had many issues with things that i couldnt correct, had another guy local to me try to tune it, didnt work out so well.. i eventually got ahold of scott, GREAT guy by the way. he got me squared away and moving like i should have been. Alway far on upgrades, ALWAYS fair on price, ALWAYS excellent turn around. If there is an issue or a delay he will let you know ASAP. Basically you couldnt ask for better support and customer service. He done alot of work for me, and lots and lots of tuning. Always top notch, and on point, if you dont understand something, just ask, he will walk you through it.

Scott is an excellent tool in your MPI parts bag, GREAT GUY

• 1 month later...

Scott has worked on my M/S, made repairs to it, and setup a base tune for me. He is super knowledgeable and a true pro.

Was able to drive my car for the first time with his base tune. Would highly recomend him to anyone.

I have bugged the living crap out of Scott for,,oh,,,,2yrs now with everything to fip upgrades and split fuel maps to tuning and complete plug and play wiring harnesses. he is a very very good and tolerant guy. and can tune you right in. makes your car a good daily driven mpi car.

• 2 months later...

Scott converted my MS system to use a Mighty Max dizzy/optical trigger. We had a coulpe of minor set backs at first but finally got it going. One of my injectors had an issue as well.

Overall, the quality of workmanship and tech support from this guy was awesome!!! If you are going megasquirt, I highly recommend getting it through him.

Thanks

• 8 months later...

Scott reworked my old school boy lunch time project MS1 into a new high tech bells and whistles MSextra along with redoing my old MPI harness to match for a very fair price ,everything just looks superb ! we should all be thankful we have a rocket scientist like Scott on board ( pun intended :) ) to help us modernize and upgrade both our TBI and MPI equipment , thanks for everything Scott .

Scotty :)

• 5 months later...
I cant say enough about this guy. I bought a megasquirt from him with the flex fuel sensor add on and the guy is awesome! Any questions I have, and he will tell you there were a lot, and they are still coming lol, but what an amazing guy to have on our side. The megasquirt came quick, and while I have not had it installed yet, I am sure it is everything as advertised! Thanks for everything Scott!!

I just want to give a shout out to everyone in this starquest community. I have not been an owner for very long, going on 6 months now, however I have been a car guy my entire life. I will say that I have never dealt with such helpful and honest people in my life. I don't see the problem type of people on here that you normally see on most car forums. I have purchased several items from fellow members on here, and have had nothing but great experiences thus far. I appreciate it more than you guys know. I hope to meet more starquest owners in the future, and can't wait to get mine to where I want her to be at. She's getting there thanks to you guy!
  • Like 1

I have to chime in on Scott's knowledge and patient . I finally installed my FIP an EDIS and had a number of brain farts. Seems he older I get the more farts that I have. Scott took the time to help me, and I really appreciate it. Thanks Scott. :D

John

• 3 weeks later...
Well, I ended up needing a peak/hold board because my injectors are low impedance, and I reached out to Scott, and once again he came thru for me. Not only did he build this for me for half the cost that most places would do it for, he also did it quickly and had it to me in just a few days! I cannot say enough good stuff about this guy! Hopefully one day I will be able to meet him in person to shake his hand, until then I will continue to use him for any of my delicate starquest needs. Thanks again Scott!

Bought the megasquirt 2 system from Scott and the parts looked brand new. Had all the parts to get it done. Scott was fast on returning emails and ships fast too. I too am glad to have Scott on our side to get the Starquests up to par. Thanks Scott