OMG!!! Forza 4!

strang3majik

Who woulda thought 64hp would be soo dangerous.. Im in the Ka on its wheels and Minagera is just flipping down the tunnel, guess he thought it would be faster.. Speedyquest cheated and had a supercharged KA or something cause he was like 3 miles ahead of us.. lol

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/8772/fordkas.jpg

Edited by Tipsysmile

I've never been so gentle w/ a video game car before. Every bump is followed with a wince. Interesting how they left the grille painted. I had to black it out right away. The gage cluster also leaves me wondering...

Damn if I could only gain credits like this in reality, I'd have one of these again. I miss it so muuuuuch *sobbing*

I've never been so gentle w/ a video game car before. Every bump is followed with a wince. Interesting how they left the grille painted. I had to black it out right away. The gage cluster also leaves me wondering...

Damn if I could only gain credits like this in reality, I'd have one of these again. I miss it so muuuuuch *sobbing*

Lol...they messed up a few things with the game...so...a few little details didn't bother me :P

But...look at the 2005 Subaru WRX STI. Note its a 2006 and they got the year wrong...lol

Oh...and I miss mine with a passion :(

Edited by strang3majik

Lol...they messed up a few things with the game...so...a few little details didn't bother me :P

But...look at the 2005 Subaru WRX STI. Note its a 2006 and they got the year wrong...lol

Oh...and I miss mine with a passion :(

at least you guys donr have a quest and miss it... i do... :(

but on they way home from work imma try and get my dad to stop somewhere so i can pick this game up.

Edited by joey_crandall

Who woulda thought 64hp would be soo dangerous.. Im in the Ka on its wheels and Minagera is just flipping down the tunnel, guess he thought it would be faster.. Speedyquest cheated and had a supercharged KA or something cause he was like 3 miles ahead of us.. lol

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/8772/fordkas.jpg

I rolled my Starion earlier this afternoon on Road America. I shoulda took a picture of it. LOL