roots blower manifold progress for 2.6

S.M.B

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my shneaky fuel rail, aimed right at the back of the intake valve, i ordered a fuel rail blank so i can make one. theis is just a mock up rail. will also have 1 primary injector above the blower to ice the blower.

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss142/lowrider01mopar/blower10.jpg

• 1 month later...

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss142/lowrider01mopar/blower3.jpg

....Jesus! You must be one of those guys that can't make up their mind, lol! Looks very very serious. I am curious how it would perform with just the blower though, with a tiny little pulley on it. My boy had a SuperCoupe with that supecharged V6, it was pretty bada55 way back then and I remember him drifting it with not much effort till he ran it dry and blew a hole in the block.

Keep updating!

Man,

The amount of fab work is crazy. Looks fantastic. What type of power do you expect. I apologize if the question was asked already. Any ballpark figures???

soon, just not alot of extra $$$ to throw at it right now with racing season on.

Could auction off those photos you have of Scotty and that sheep.... :P

Chris you think you will have that beasty ready for Vegas Nats?

i thought i was crazy putting a supped up 5.0 in my quest but this is just crazy! I've never seen this combination ever. supercharger and a turbo charger... thats like unheard of. when this engine is finally running its gunna be bad tail dude. that combination looks like that engine will implode with all that air. looks like its gunna torque up and just blow into a million pieces. but if it works, you will definitely have the baddest 2.6l ever. hope the best for this project, would like some videos of this in action when its done.

i thought i was crazy putting a supped up 5.0 in my quest but this is just crazy! I've never seen this combination ever. supercharger and a turbo charger... thats like unheard of. when this engine is finally running its gunna be bad tail dude. that combination looks like that engine will implode with all that air. looks like its gunna torque up and just blow into a million pieces. but if it works, you will definitely have the baddest 2.6l ever. hope the best for this project, would like some videos of this in action when its done.

Hardly "unheard of"... Twin charging has been around for quite some time.

about 8 yrs or so ago some one did a belt driven super charger and a turbo on a quest , the belt driven unit was to small to flow enought air but the engine did run

Yep, that was eeaston. He was using an Eaton M-90 supercharger