anybody here have UFO experience? I dreamed of one last night.

patra_is_here

sorry, it's MC paint. it's a pretty weird UFO, especially for a dream i think. I remember it flying around and, idk, doing ufo type stuff. this is what i sorta remember it looking at, but not 100% sure.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5286/5281300318_a692f036b3.jpg

patra as unbelievable as it may be or seem. I have seena UFO and I know for damn sure it wasnt a satellite in orbit or a shooting star. Now the way this thing moved it was insane. Id share my experience but its kind of a long story and most would lose interested, if you made it this far then I was wrong.

patra as unbelievable as it may be or seem. I have seena UFO and I know for damn sure it wasnt a satellite in orbit or a shooting star. Now the way this thing moved it was insane. Id share my experience but its kind of a long story and most would lose interested, if you made it this far then I was wrong.

man, i'm all for the possibility that you saw a craft that was unidentifiable. can u draw it?

I saw something when I was about 12, but I'm totally unsure what it was. It was way too far away in the sky for me to be able to draw a picture of it, since it pretty much just looked like it was silver and cigar shaped. It always seemed strange to me, but I stop short of thinking it is extra terrestrial because I lived near an Air Force base at the time. That being said, I can't say that it is some sort of experimental USAF deal, because the speed it went and the way it changed direction was unlike anything I had ever seen before, or since.

I keep waiting for the USAF to release info about the next ultimate fighting machine that does what I saw so I can know I saw one in development. Of course, that was 25 years ago, so I would have figured it would be in use by now.

what i find most discrediting to the idea that UFOs are extraterrestrial, is the fact that the ship designs have changed over the decades of sightings.

think about it like this. You are an extraterrestrial. you've mastered space travel and you visit other planets with civilizations. In the course of a few human decades, you found it necessary to change the design of your travel vehicle multiple times?? it doesn't make sense.

if you had a saucer ship, and it worked well and you made it to earth, would your society really bother with a completely new design? obviously you've mastered space travel if you made it here this far already.

why would you have a cigar craft, then 10 years later you made it saucer shaped, then you started making them triangle shaped? that's been the general arc of UFO sitings.

i think they're just experimental/secret man-made crafts (most of the sightings).

Like that, only not a blimp. It's really hard for me to judge how far away it was, but to me it didn't seem very big. At least I hope it wasn't big. The bigger it was and the further away it was, the more amazing it's movements become. This thing scooted across the sky at least 4X faster than any plane I've ever seen, and could stop and change direction on a dime.

what i find most discrediting to the idea that UFOs are extraterrestrial, is the fact that the ship designs have changed over the decades of sightings.

think about it like this. You are an extraterrestrial. you've mastered space travel and you visit other planets with civilizations. In the course of a few human decades, you found it necessary to change the design of your travel vehicle multiple times?? it doesn't make sense.

if you had a saucer ship, and it worked well and you made it to earth, would your society really bother with a completely new design? obviously you've mastered space travel if you made it here this far already.

why would you have a cigar craft, then 10 years later you made it saucer shaped, then you started making them triangle shaped? that's been the general arc of UFO sitings.

i think they're just experimental/secret man-made crafts (most of the sightings).

You are assuming that it has been the same race of aliens that have been visiting us over the years.

Maybe some fly Dodges and some fly Chevys and some even fly a little foreign made UFOs that everyone thinks is a Supra.

Edited by FlattopMike

I saw one a few years ago in Atlanta while I was sitting in my work truck during lunch in a Churches Chicken drive thru. It was a nice day with puffy cumulus clouds in the sky. I was just looking at the skyline when all of the sudden a large shiny object (shiny from the sun reflecting off of it) came out from in a cloud from a left to right direction and then went right back into the cloud. I never saw it again. I knew what I had just seen was a UFO just sitting idle in the clouds pacing along with them.

When my father was a young boy; he is 78 now. He told me a story about when he was with his friend in their hometown of Chattanooga, Tn. when all of the sudden he saw a shiny disc shaped object shoot down out of the clouds and shoot back up into the sky and disappear very quickly. This is in the early 1940's and there was nothing around that could maneuver like that back then.

I do believe in UFO's. There are many shows out right now like Ancient Aliens that are trying to piece together ancient evidence of extra-terrestrials visiting ancient cultures. Very interesting to say the least. We are now discovering just how vast our universe really is and how ancient it is. I am a Christian and this does not sway me in my beliefs but in fact strengthens my understanding of just how great and awesome and just plain genius God really is and that he has been at this whole thing for a very very long time.

sorry, it's MC paint. it's a pretty weird UFO, especially for a dream i think. I remember it flying around and, idk, doing ufo type stuff. this is what i sorta remember it looking at, but not 100% sure.

Freud would have a field day with that one. Something about a SERIOUS inferiority complex, lol.

looks kind of like a chia-brick.. my friend said that while this was on my computer and i thought its was way funny

because they started using energy based weapons like phasers and such which brought about the energy force field for defensive tactics which are useless against solid state projectiles (bullets) so they became the superior weapon again... boom

because they started using energy based weapons like phasers and such which brought about the energy force field for defensive tactics which are useless against solid state projectiles (bullets) so they became the superior weapon again... boom

pretty funny