head on collision in my truck today

garychoffmann

girl swerved into my lane today on the highway. my license plate was behind my front tire/rim, or whats left of it. took a hard hit from a nissan altima. good thing i was in my ram quad cab and not the quest. would have been a different outcome for me. ignore the bad puncuation and no capital letters. i only have use of one hand and one leg. no broken bones but i had a cut on my knee about 1.5 inches down. i damaged my right leg bad, left leg a little, hips strained/sprained, left wrist strained/sprained, kneck strained/sprained, and thats not to mention all the soft tissue damage in my arms/legs/back. good times, good times, i'm out of work for a while

Consider Jimmy's advice. I got a bulging disc in my lower back when a drunk Mexican rear ended my quest more than a decade a go at a stop light; he fell asleep at the wheel. As I grow older, the pain from the injury seems to be getting worst...

Take it easy man and give yourself time to heal properly.

I'm thinking sell my stock parts and upgrade, I'm sure I could use an inline filter for a kidney and maybe an aeromotive a1000 for a heart. Lungs have me stumped though, I'll have to look into whats available to replenish the oxygen in my blood stream, I'm guessing some sort of aquarium oxygenator may work but it might take a little modding to fit me. Titanium sounds good for bones though.