Am I the only one who thinks this is a retarded idea?

ucw458

that's just made me think "what an idiot" lol=) never even knew you could amrry yourself=P such a waste of money=~) if she has that much money to waste, i'll take some for my SQ=D lol

The idea of what she is doing seems pretty silly from our culture's point of view. Chinese culture is really oppressive of the idea of "individual" rights, so what she is doing seems kinda cool to me in the sense of how she's "bucking the system" there.

The idea of what she is doing seems pretty silly from our culture's point of view. Chinese culture is really oppressive of the idea of "individual" rights, so what she is doing seems kinda cool to me in the sense of how she's "bucking the system" there.

So what you're saying is that it's cool because she's being a complete A-hole.....by Japanese standards?

To us she's just a ruh-TARD.

Turborusty

What is with women (more so than men). They think that when they turn 18 they need to be on the market for a hubby. By 23-25 wants married 25-30 wants house with umpteen kids.

Life doesnt have to be like that! What ever happened to just being happy by yourself and not marry (until your ready)? Who cares if you are 40 or 20, live life and dont be self-absorbed thinking you NEED to be married by 30 .

What is with women (more so than men). They think that when they turn 18 they need to be on the market for a hubby. By 23-25 wants married 25-30 wants house with umpteen kids.

Life doesnt have to be like that! What ever happened to just being happy by yourself and not marry (until your ready)? Who cares if you are 40 or 20, live life and dont be self-absorbed thinking you NEED to be married by 30 .

Whoa whoa whoa! Ease up on the progressive cultural reform stuff there, buddy! You can't say that on this website, they will get you.

Women who want to have kids must do so by 35 or so. They're ticking time bombs.

-Robert

Women who want to have kids must do so by 35 or so. They're ticking time bombs.

-Robert

Exactly. Woman past 35 run a higher risk of all sorts of medical problems to herself and child.

My friend and his wife have been trying like crazy to have a baby, she's 37 and she just can't seem to be able to. Men, we don't run any medical risks with reproduction, we just keeping shooting loaded bullets until we die.

Actually this is something all males of our species should fear...

women don't need us any more...

they can clone human beings without our part of the deal... all they need is the egg.

Actually this is something all males of our species should fear...

women don't need us any more...

they can clone human beings without our part of the deal... all they need is the egg.

Yes, but those are very extreme cases. Most woman want the whole shabang, family, some sort of dwelling to call home and kids the natural way.

Yes, but those are very extreme cases. Most woman want the whole shabang, family, some sort of dwelling to call home and kids the natural way.

Yeah but for a current example look at women like Carly Fiorina or Meg Whitman and you start to see what I mean,

You know the established political influences are hard pressed not to allow a woman to be president, look at some of the European countries they already have women presidents.. I'm sure there are allot of women who think they are already taking a back seat to men, especially Muslim women, and the way they are denied equality with men.. there are allot of single mothers as you well know (hood rats at chuck cheese) are they the ones you think are ready for the "whole shebang" or were they promised it already?

You know the "prop 8" thing is just a progression of the sexes being dissolutioned and the whole "don't ask don't tell" in the military,

what is it going to evolve into in another 20 years ? There are women that cook for us that clean for us, women that cut our hair, and women in general that conspire way better than men do in support groups , gyms, clubs, circles, professions that 30 to 40 years ago where not even though of being possible or if they were not in the numbers known today, women in general can if they decide to and are motivated by the thought of mens selfish and sometime primal fixation with violence and war are eventually going to say enough.. and then they'll have some sort of rebellion that says change or if men keep it up the way thing are going we'll all suffer the consequences of the annihilation of the human race.. and the ones you site as wanting the whole shebang will be considered weak and naive and could be subdued or not included in the plan...

it could be subtle like over a length of time, they slowly exterminate us or, something more immediate, like a night of long knifes ...

You know science and our experimentation's could be our own undoing.. but no one thinks women have it in them or it would be a war of the sexes like there would always be some or a few that wouldn't go along, but like I mentioned before, they can be excluded or deal with in the same manner.. you know I'm not the only person to think this, and it sound like complete fiction and is in line with the legend or myth of Amazonian races of science fiction stories. You know being as men that are raised by women we won't suspect or even most of us won't consider the idea, but laugh now if you want I'll just respect what I already know and hope for the best. it might not be in the near future but,

as it is it should be a scenario that should weigh in the back of mens minds in the way they interact with women.

especially those that lack respect of the (so called) weaker sex.

Edited by starion_cult