People Who MUST Be Right

NotStock88

I am so sick and tired of people who dont have a clue how things work trying to tell others what is "right" and "wrong". I have a co-worker(we call him fillet-o-fish - he looks like the dude in the annoying McDonald's commercial with singing fish) who thinks he is the most intelligent human being alive and has a history of getting in arguments with people about anything. No matter what somebody says, he HAS to chime in and start arguing, even when its the boss.

Today's example - Another co-worker got pulled over and his drivers license was already suspended. He received a ticket for driving under suspension. He then hires a lawyer. Well he hadn't gone to court yet and was talking about it at work. OF COURSE Fillet-0-fish starts to argue with him stating "you don need a lawyer for that" "you can get just as far without one" and they proceed to go back and forth to no avail. Well my co-worker finally went to court, with the lawyer, and in doing so the lawyer ended up finding some flaw with the report and he ended up with the charge being dropped all together...OH, I sooo wanna just scream in his face.. "HA! IN YOUR ARGUMENTATIVE FACE FILLET-O-FISH!" but i am better than that.. i will just type it out on the interwebz behind his back. :ph34r:

I feel better now. Thanks for reading.

^^Off-topic response, but still gross.

I've got a coworker that knows everything about everything and lies constantly too--he's claimed to have owned a 180+lb rottweiller, ran a 3:42 mile (and he isn't even kenyan!), and that the McLaren was the fastest production car @ 350mph...Man I loved telling him he was wrong on that one though.

What makes people's lives so boring that they feel the need to lie and interject in EVERY TOPIC?

a coworker got a fillet-o-fish meal in 1996. when she took the first bite, it had what looked like a giant pocket of eggs in it :huh: i almost barffed right in the lunch room, ...i haven't had one since

I say FAKE unless you post pic's

My mother. Never wrong! Even if you straight out catch her lying, will not admit it. The entire family says the day she admits to being wrong it will be a cold day in hell!

Wow hes lucky he only got a ticket for the suspended license, where I live, if you get caught driving on a suspended license its pretty much go to jail time.

same here you go straight to jail and car gets tow'd

My buddies wife is the same way. She will argue with you until you give up and walk away to make sure that she's right even when she is completely in the wrong and may even be lying through her teeth. This isn't cute, it's sick. She gets a good buzz going and then you have to walk on eggshells around her unless she starts in on you too. She also likes to tear you apart in front of company to make sure that she looks like the "big dog" in the house. She's hairier than I am. She's fat, obnoxious, and sits on the same spot on the couch all day so much that there are boards underneath it to keep her fat arse from sinking to the floor. This is the truth. If I were a girl I'd beat her arse for all condescending things she's said about me, but she knows that she's a girl and if you so much as look at her funny she will call the cops. Believe me she has before and then lies through her teeth to the cop. Sorry arse person.

Personally, I have ran into people like that on every Starquest website I have been on for 8 years. The best advice I can give is whether it be at work, or on the Internet...Just ignore them. Sooner or later they will get the message and just fade away. I'm at the point in my life now that if someone asks my advice, I will give it to them. If they think it is not right. So be it.

CALIBER 308

Edited by Caliber308

Some people just do it for attention...strike that MOST of them do. A whole generation of Cliff Clavens who aren't even funny when they BS stuff. At least bite your tongue when flat out proven wrong though. If talking up so much at least back some of it up!! haha Best to not get mad at these people, rather ignore them or laugh at their ignorance.

theres only 2 ways to do things, my way or the wrong way... Lol I had this dude tell me that when I started working for him...

A friend of mine worked some crap job in college and his boss told him, "There are two ways, my way or the highway ... actually, there's just my way. There is no highway." I thought that was so over-the-top, and yes, I'm going to use it on someone some day just to watch them ignite. :)

Even better that Mr. No Highway, about a month after the above event, was arrested for having both an underage girl and some drugs in the car simultaneously. Not good, not good...

Jess

Personally, I have ran into people like that on every Starquest website I have been on for 8 years.

CALIBER 308

No longer on 26 liter or even the *DM site for sure.