dead even with an '03 z06

Technology

Well, you gotta understand, if I try and launch it, I either get wheel spin or bog it. I went up against this mk3 supra and we both spun through all of first but he pulled away cause he had more weight on the tires. I cought up and passed him nevertheless.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm pretty sure the stock 88 trans will be good for 425whp, which would possibly be somewhere around 440-450lbs of torque. No way to tell until I do it. I'm installing the cam tomorrow and degreeing it. When I go back for more tuning, I figure I'll run out of fuel pump or injectors before anything bad happens. It did slip the clutch last june 5th at a Dyno day, perhaps a fluke, then in July, it slipped shifting into 4th gear, but it was kindof a power shift, and hasn't done so since then. If it slips before I make 550lbs at the wheels I'm sending it back and claiming it's defective, lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i had a roll run with a c6 zo6 and i made win all over his face he didnt like it very much.out of all the domestic cars ive raced vettes by take it the worst on thier ego lol. i feel your pain on the launching my et streets dont really hook niether did the kuhmo victoracers or the nitto drag radials. when it did hook it would sheer u joints and spit out the drive shaft. i now have 1350 u joints and a driveshaft loop but no traction.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

California keeps this car restricted from doing allot of mods...

When Modding Is Outlawed, Only Outlaws Will Mod.

Here in NJ they killed the tuning scene years ago with these crazy inspection rules. No lowering, no loud pipes, no nothing. I made my own inspection stickers for 5 years, so, not a problem. Recently, they dropped all the tests except the emissions test, that's not to hard to cheat on so it's all good. I have passed emissions with a 3" straight pipe on a Quest "somehow". Just do what you've gotta do.