Had a new baby girl today!!!!

87B71Brad

I know I'm new on here but I had to let eveyone know how proud I am. 5:37pm Little baby Brooke Lynn Byrd 7lbs 7oz and 20 inches long. ^_^ My 18month old boy is already wondering "who in the world is THAT!!!" lol Let the fun begin.

Proudest Father,

Brad

Congrats man. Enjoy them while they're young. It doesn't take long for them to grow up. I have 3 girls of my own. My oldest will be 11 in oct. I have no idea where 11 years went. But that's a different story. Congrats again.

Brad, congratulations on the birth of your baby girl!!! God has given you and your wife an incredible gift and an awesome responsibility. :) :)

I have 3 daughters (along with a son) and they keep me young and are the joys of my life.

Below is a GREAT song sung by Frank Sinatra about a man discovering that he is soon to become a father. The songs name is Soliloquy; and it starts out with the father thinking that he will have a son. But, half way through the song he realizes that he may have a daughter. It typifies what goes through a fathers mind and the commitment that he makes to himself to ensure that his child will grow up to be the best that he/she can be.

It's a poor recording of a great song, but listening to it you will get the gist of the emotions and message that Sinatra and the song's lyrics are trying to impart. I believe that it is well worth the 10 + minutes it takes to listen to this song to it's end.

I have taken this song's message to heart over the many years that I have been blessed with my kids. I sincerely hope that Brooke grows up to be all that she can be with your help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwapNWW6UJs

Once again congratulations on your incredibile gift of your little girl, Brooke. :) Remember, as the song says, "You can have fun with a son, but you have to always be a father to a girl," especially what goes on in this day and age. It's an awesome responsibility!!! ;) :)

For What It's Worth.

KEN

Edited by Starfighterpilot

congradulations dad ,, she'd a big girl and tall ,,best wishes to you and your family ,, big brother will come arround soon

on a sad note we heard today our 11 g-g-child may be miscarageing 3 month , won't know for sure yet,, due to faulty iud install

Wow thanks everyone. You all seem to have very big hearts and I'm glad I can share this with people that have a few things in common with me to have a family you can call your own and that you are very proud of. :wub: oh yeah and cant forget why we are even on here....starquests. :rolleyes:

Shelby, We will pray for your family. Hope everything works out well.

Yeah big brother was definatly being good tho. He likes the pet your head like a dog when he is showing love, so he thought that would be loving and was doing it to brooke....lol

Thanks again for all the support, god only knows we need it in this cruel world.

I'll listen to that song also, music is definatly another love of mine.

Oh dont worry brazil pics are coming!! :D

Brad

Congradulations man!

Remember there is unconditional love their and its all yours now.

No matter what you do.....no matter what they do.

You will always have someone that loves you....and they eat up your cash in the mean time...lol

I know that first year always sucks....for me anyways.

Good luck And let the wife wake up in the middle of the night!

Congrats man..

I got a 1 1/2 yr old girl, that surprises me everyday I hear her talk. That and anytime i take money out to pay for something, I hear "da da money" Guess shes getting her practice in.. :lol:

Enjoy em while you can..