Complete 1987 wide body parting out

rpm1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not for sure what my 88 needs but my fuel pump wont come on so i figure if i can get a cheap one here ill just change them out and see what happens. so if i could get the fuel pump and anything that goes with it? also i would love to have the relay box complete. pm me please

-wally walt-

do you have the grill,side view mirrors,small rear glass left and right,maybe the rear hatch complete? how much for each item,and shipping zip is 73120

I have everything but the hatch. how bout $80 for everything? PM me so I'll get the message because the body is going to scrap and I'll need to pull the glass if you want it. Or you could call 3212779667

This is a complete running car, I am parting out. I have alot of interior pieces left and most body panels that are rust free.Tell me what you need and its yours, no reasonible offer refused! I also have some extras like boost gauge, tach,LSD, custom down pipe. You can email or call rick @ 3212779667. So basically whats left on the car is the complete interior minus the a/c controls, headlight switches, and seats. I have the complete spoiler, "turbo" hatch, doors, fenders, bumbers, perfect gas tank, power steering lines, perfect rails and quarters, hood, grill, complete working head lights, and more. Shoot me an offer chances are I'll take it. Don't hesitate to ask nothing to small. I also have all the glass for this car.

Accepting all reasonable offers dont hesitate to ask!

are you willing to ship hood and rear hatch?do you have a passenger side mirror,wiper cowl and taillights?

You might think it's easy to get a title, but it's not as simple as you think. I have tried to get titles on vehicles with 20 year old liens on them and it's not going to happen. I'm thinking about parting my 87 Conquest out and it's got a very clean body, I seriously doubt anybody would want to drive to WV to pick it up unless I sold it dirt cheap...and I am not going to give it away for less than I have in it.

Yeah, my brother waited 9 months for a title on a Starion in NJ, Salvage title. Very vague process, a big pain in the tail.

I have everything but the hatch. how bout $80 for everything? PM me so I'll get the message because the body is going to scrap and I'll need to pull the glass if you want it. Or you could call 3212779667

sounds good .3more things,front wind shield cowl, front windshield and both taillights if they are good

Edited by karate

You might think it's easy to get a title, but it's not as simple as you think. I have tried to get titles on vehicles with 20 year old liens on them and it's not going to happen. I'm thinking about parting my 87 Conquest out and it's got a very clean body, I seriously doubt anybody would want to drive to WV to pick it up unless I sold it dirt cheap...and I am not going to give it away for less than I have in it.

Cars that have a lien you will never get a title for unless you provide the lein's name holder and info.

I bought a Starion with out a title and got it here's the link they a little pricy but they get you the title.

http://www.getnewtitle.com/