PF 10 shirts

jolyrgr

UPDATE:I CAN DO A RUN OF BOTH COLORS OF SHIRTS FOR NO INCREASE IN COST. STATE WHETHER YOU WANT THE WHITE OR GRAY T.

I mentioned this to Tom (Tman) and he suggested that I post it in the thread with meet list(as I did), but it prob needs it's own thread (or will if the interest is there).

While at the screener's shop, I came across a shirt design that he has done for a motorcycle club previously. This was a custom design of the Dragon route with the names of all the different curves. Since I have done several Meet shirts with them in the past, he is willing to give a pretty good deal on the printing of the shirts if those that are going would like to purchase one. I have come up with an event specific front "pocket" design to commemorate the meet. (Watermark will not be printed on the shirt)

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/1354/pf10shirtmock.jpg

http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/5021/pf10shirtmockwhite.jpg

Costs on these would be about $11-12 plus whatever the shipping arrangement costs if 30-40 shirts are ordered. 2x and 3x would be $2 over that. If they shipped individually, that would be about $3-4/shirt. It is possible that someone could meet me and take the entire lot to the event, and save those charges altogether.

I am not looking to make any money off the shirts, so if the costs go down with volume, so does the final price. What I want to know is if this is of any interest to anyone.

EDIT:Prices are as follows including shipping and paypal:

s-xl.......$14.00

2xl........$15.50

3xl........$17.00

Thanks,

JR

running total............33

vbrad511..................(2)xl-----white

JAinsworth...............(2)xl 1 white/ 1 gray

pure_insanity...........(1)

mig8788..................(2)

conquestTSIguy.......(4) 2 M/2 xl white

slowquest................(2)xxl gray

couth'nize................(2) 1 M white/1 L gray

tim si........................(2)xl 1 white/1 gray

cokedoctor...............(1)L gray

Tman.......................(2) 1s / 1xxl white

IntercooledFlatty.....(2)xl white

PDodson.................(1)xl white

Scotty&Colin...........(2) 1xxxl/1 xl grey

Logikfive.................(1)l white

Nomad....................(2) 1L white/ 1 xl gray

csdisme..................(1)3xl gray

Ken_B.....................(2) 1 xxxl white/1 xxxl gray

87quest-TSI............(2) L gray

EDIT: The gray shirts will be a lighter, "athletic" gray with the lettering and map in black.

Edited by jolyrgr

I was hoping to use the color shown, or something pretty close. Black would not work but white might be possible. I will have to check on a multiple color run as it would cause them to change inks. Let's just assume gray for the shirt. I will post if any other colors are possible.

I believe these to be true to size. The other runs I have done seem to fit as ordered. They are a 50/50 blend, so shrinking should be minimal.

JR

Edited by jolyrgr

Grey will work for me... black is just too hot in PF in july! and too hot pretty much any time in arizona haha

I also did an update to the "who's going" list and put the link to this thread in it. Gonna see if the mods wanna make it a sticky somewhere.

Edited by conquestTSIguy

Grey will work for me... black is just too hot in PF in july! and too hot pretty much any time in arizona haha

I had not considered that. I am sure that a lighter color is a definite possibility. I would still opt for a light gray, as white always seems to attract dirt, stains, etc. Ultimately, whatever the consensus wants, I will have done.

JR

JR, I've updated to basically cast my vote for white....

Got you down.

I have the list updated and I show 20 possibles. 10 more and it can go ahead. I will check with the shop Monday on the possibility of gray and white in the same run.

thanks for the responses.

JR

• 1 month later...

The shop has agreed to print both color shirts on the same run for no increase in price. State whether you prefer white or gray or both.

First post updated.

JR

JR,

Put me down for a fatty 3XL in grey and a XL in grey for Scotty.

Colinhttp://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif

Shirts are a go, I have to place the order this week to get them shipped in time.

Prices are as follows including shipping and paypal:

s-xl.......$14.00

2xl........$15.50

3xl........$17.00

paypal to jolyrgr@lycos.com

Send me a PM if you are still in please, and with the color requested if it is not listed on the first post.

JR