sometimes the recent gallery uploads give such good things.....

patra_is_here

Its pretty impressive that a kid that age can come up with some of that crap. Most kids that age go to pepboys and stick crap on their car. Why's everyone acting like a teenage girl in this thread? "Omg like that kids car is like totally riced out ewww i can't even believe he'd do that." So what. Who cares. To each their own. I hope he gets 6 grand out of it. While its not professional work by any means, the kid seemed to put a lot of thought into how he wanted it to look. Good for him, I see a lot of potential for when he learns what's desirable in a car.

Its pretty impressive that a kid that age can come up with some of that crap. Most kids that age go to pepboys and stick crap on their car. Why's everyone acting like a teenage girl in this thread? "Omg like that kids car is like totally riced out ewww i can't even believe he'd do that." So what. Who cares. To each their own. I hope he gets 6 grand out of it. While its not professional work by any means, the kid seemed to put a lot of thought into how he wanted it to look. Good for him, I see a lot of potential for when he learns what's desirable in a car.

The criticism is to ensure he actually learns what is desirable in a car. Ever seen someone never learn and always pull this stuff? I have.

desirable to you? to me? to him? not the same thing chief. would you let someone else pick out your parts and paint and mods? probably not, because you have a vision of what your car should be, and so did he.

desirable to you? to me? to him? not the same thing chief. would you let someone else pick out your parts and paint and mods? probably not, because you have a vision of what your car should be, and so did he.

Fair enough. Thats one argument someone on my side can not over come. Shame he wants to sell it though.