The roommate you didn't know you had.

JustPaus_88TSi

If that guy does live in the city, and that is the size of his kitchen, he is a millionaire or really lucky. All my friends (even still) have $2000 a month apartments that are the size of that guys kitchen LOL.

Some people are retarded. That guy is one of them. He didn't check out his apartment for maybe a huge hole above the kitchen where people might get in?

Just because someone has money lets NOT assume they also have common-sense ! WOW , I heard of this a while back but never seen the vid - thats funny junk !

i would think that the hole would have made him at least a little curious about where it goes. It couldn't go straight outside or there would be a draft.

it would be cool to see a video exploring.........the hole.

Edited by travs87tsi

ever see the jackass movie with the guy in the mouse suit surrounded by rat traps. If the guy wants to make a video, the next night he should have set about 200 rat traps around the kitchen floor and had the camera running. Or just pour some baby oil or veggie oil all over the floor and watch the chick slip around. does it make me evil that these kinds of thoughts just come naturally?

BC_99