Branson 2010

larry32t

My wife and I are planning a Branson 2010 show/meet and the date we are going for is April 24th, because we don't want to be to close to pf or the Vegas show. I'm posting now to seek interest, it will be at the same location. We will work out classes and more details after we see how many people are interrested.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It might be tough to get lots of people to a branson meet in april. From what I hear the Vegas meet is gonna be HUGE. Brazilboy told me he had starion owners from australia and new zealand interested in the meet. Sounds like this may end up being the biggest meet ever.

Ok, we have come up with 5 classes for the show.

Best Flatty, Best widebody, best non Trailer Queen, Best Paint, and Best audio.

open enrollment will be comming soon. We are also checking into a fun run cruise on the twistys :D

Edited by larry32t

• 2 weeks later...

Nice! I'll have to wait until it's much closer to say for sure. That's quite a haul for me. Vegas is out of the question without a trailer.

If your considering on going to Vegas...you can hop on our bandwagon convoy. Click the link in my sig for further information on that.

Edited by Coke

If i go yo vegas i was going to take 40 because it's a straight shot to vegas for us, but thanks for the invite

My comment was really pointed toward psu_Crash, because he is from my neck of the woods. Hence, the quotation of HIS comment in my response.

Edited by Coke

I and my wife and boy will most likely be in Branson this year. She and the kiddo are gonna stay in Jay OK visiting family while I motor on over for the weekend. Looking forward to it. Then after that I and my Brohemian will be hitting Vegas, the wife and kiddo are gonna stay home for that one.