Branson 2010

larry32t

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know me and candi will be attending, along with hshwartz and his wife. we will all get registered probably around the 1st of feb. but i know we are attending for sure. as the meet gets closer we can start getting together convoys of people wanting to ride down in groups. it sure makes a much more fun drive when its a group riding together cause the cars really turn heads.

i know for me vegas is outta the question, we had a awsome time in branson last year so we are happy to attend again this year. if all goes well i wouldnt mind seeing branson as a official yearly meeting place for years to come. well for as many years as we can still find parts at least.

Edited by cyberquest

Hey Mazarin! You gonna run it????

Also heres a short vid I had done from the 09 meet. I really didnt have any vid I could use due to it all being on photobucket. I needed to be able to edit it.

Branson Nationals 09

WHATS UP MIKE!!!!!!!!

Hey! We may actually get a good flatty turn out this year. I think there gonna be 4 and to as of now are running in the shootout.

Edited by phinko

• 2 weeks later...

8 hours of open, empty driving. hmmmm

small price to pay for a whole weekend of awsomeness!! The G54 shootout on friday, Show and shine saturday with lots of meet, greet, and beeaz. And a new sweet looking cruise on sunday which i cannot wait to do!