• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#21 polarisman14

polarisman14

DRIFTIN'

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,167 posts
  • Interests:Cars, motorcycles, snowmobiling, four-wheeling, snowboarding, golf, billiards, bowling, forums, volleyball, Boston sports teams...Anything fun and mechanical.
  • Model:Starion

Posted 06 August 2010 - 02:55 PM

Last stock manifold SOLD! Lots of other good parts for sale still though!

'89 Starion SHP...FIP MPI, 3" Exhaust, TEP Cam, Turbonetics 11021-BB T3/T4 Turbo, Treadstone Manifold, 75# injectors, Mookeeh Sway Bars, GC Coilovers, Saleen Replica Wheels, the list goes on...AND IT FINALLY RUNS!!!

http://i512.photobuc...pg?t=1339849860

#22 Alsandr

Alsandr

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 10:35 PM

Are you willing to part with a stock primary injector by itself?

#23 polarisman14

polarisman14

DRIFTIN'

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,167 posts
  • Interests:Cars, motorcycles, snowmobiling, four-wheeling, snowboarding, golf, billiards, bowling, forums, volleyball, Boston sports teams...Anything fun and mechanical.

Posted 10 August 2010 - 05:46 PM

Sorry about the lack of reply. The stock injectors are pretty difficult to get out of the manifold but I'll see if I can do that. Bump it up, still stuff for sale!

'89 Starion SHP...FIP MPI, 3" Exhaust, TEP Cam, Turbonetics 11021-BB T3/T4 Turbo, Treadstone Manifold, 75# injectors, Mookeeh Sway Bars, GC Coilovers, Saleen Replica Wheels, the list goes on...AND IT FINALLY RUNS!!!

#24 lester

lester

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 08:46 PM

View Postpolarisman14, on 03 August 2010 - 06:05 PM, said:

Bump it up! Make offers folks, need this stuff GONE!

Have you managed to get a USPS postage quote for the 1G MAS to Singapore? Is the pigtail end of the harness that connects to the connector still intact? Still waiting for your reply. Thanks.

#25 polarisman14

polarisman14

DRIFTIN'

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 06:23 PM

^^The pigtail is still intact and it doesn't look like the harness itself has been hacked at all. There is electrical tape wrapped up the wires leading to the harness though so it may have just been spliced in or something.

Shipping is going to be 40-50 bucks for this part. Let me know if you're still interested.

#26 polarisman14

polarisman14

DRIFTIN'

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 06:24 PM

If you can let me know what the color of the top of the primary injector is (black or green) I'll let you know if I have it. Like I said I have a trilogy-equipped manifold but I also have a stocker with a black-top injector in it.

#27 Turbo'd Mighty Max

Turbo'd Mighty Max

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Model:Conquest

Posted 11 August 2010 - 11:24 PM

I am super interested in the MAF, greddy timer, Boost controller.  I dont get paid for another 2 weeks...  So itll have to wait till then.  But ill for sure buy the greddy/TurboXS items.  Does the controller come with all the wiring/tubing?

And the MAF...  I wouldnt need to do any modifing my 87conquest to use it would i?

Edit:

On the charge piping...  Newish couplers?  or factory.  And do you have a slot installed for an aftermarket BOV?  if so what company?

Edited by Turbo'd Mighty Max, 11 August 2010 - 11:27 PM.

#28 polarisman14

polarisman14

DRIFTIN'

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 05:24 AM

The charge piping is all factory stuff but is in good shape with no cracks etc. No place for a BOV yet. You shouldn't have to modify the MAF to use it but I am not 100% on that. The boost controller just comes with what it shows in the picture, same with the greddy turbo timer--that's why everything is so cheap. Keep me posted and if the stuff is available when you've got the money I would be more than happy to sell it to you :).

#29 Turbo'd Mighty Max

Turbo'd Mighty Max

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 10:20 PM

View Postpolarisman14, on 12 August 2010 - 05:24 AM, said:

The charge piping is all factory stuff but is in good shape with no cracks etc. No place for a BOV yet. You shouldn't have to modify the MAF to use it but I am not 100% on that. The boost controller just comes with what it shows in the picture, same with the greddy turbo timer--that's why everything is so cheap. Keep me posted and if the stuff is available when you've got the money I would be more than happy to sell it to you :).

sweet :)  thank you.

#30 polarisman14

polarisman14

DRIFTIN'

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 10:02 AM

Bumpage.

#31 jtmuncher

jtmuncher

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 685 posts
  • Interests:Boosting and Enchiladas!
  • Model:Other

Posted 16 August 2010 - 04:53 PM

Ill take that boost gauge...let me know what shipping is to TX, 78148
04 Mach 1 Fully Built, 3.4 Whipple, E85, T56 731RWHP
88 TSi - Rebuild - Complete...SOLD
Posted ImagePosted Image

#32 polarisman14

polarisman14

DRIFTIN'

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 04:49 AM

It'll be $32 shipped, paypal is indylite_2000@yahoo.com and I can send it out later this week once I receive payment. Thanks!

#33 jtmuncher

jtmuncher

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 685 posts
  • Interests:Boosting and Enchiladas!
  • Model:Other

Posted 17 August 2010 - 09:01 PM

View Postpolarisman14, on 17 August 2010 - 04:49 AM, said:

It'll be $32 shipped, paypal is indylite_2000@yahoo.com and I can send it out later this week once I receive payment. Thanks!

payment sent
04 Mach 1 Fully Built, 3.4 Whipple, E85, T56 731RWHP
88 TSi - Rebuild - Complete...SOLD
Posted ImagePosted Image

#34 polarisman14

polarisman14

DRIFTIN'

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 08:29 AM

Fuel pump sold and boost gauge sold! Plenty of good stuff left though, make offers...You guys are paying for my paint job :)

#35 polarisman14

polarisman14

DRIFTIN'

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 07:11 PM

Fuel pump and boost gauge both shipped out today priority mail.

I've also got a set of eibach drop springs that I unearthed today when taking the old stuff off the car, those are $75+shipping.

#36 polarisman14

polarisman14

DRIFTIN'

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 07:32 PM

Bump, one stock manifold sold (the one without trilogy injectors). Let's get that one sold too!

#37 tsiconquest88

tsiconquest88

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 08:40 PM

How much for the greddy profec? also do you still have the turboxs boost controller? btw, with those dual style xs's can one be used or are they casted with their cases being together or something? if they are seperable, would you sell one to be used singually? im interested in the profec more depending on price.
www.eastcoaststarquests.com     www.g54b.com
89 Star ESIR SHP SOLD!!!!!
Black 89 SOLD!!!!!
89 Fiji sold

92 Dodge Spirit R/T
89 turbo voyager msd 2 coil, LSP MBC, Starquest Intercooled (o:  (kids/grocery runs)
89 olds cutlass ciera stock 160 HP 185 TQ (daily driver beater)
00 grand am gt

Posted Image

#38 polarisman14

polarisman14

DRIFTIN'

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 06:04 AM

I'll sell you them together for 80 shipped, you can separate them yourself--I think you can separate them and then put a brass plug where they would usually join together or something but I'm not sure. Let me know as I'm pretty sure the turbo timer is new and the boost controller is in good working condition for manual use.

#39 tsiconquest88

tsiconquest88

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 08:11 PM

well what about the profec spec2? how much for that and how much for the turbo timer? actually whats a shipped price for the turbo timer and spec2 boost controller as a package deal? if the price is right for those i wont even bother with the turboxs manual boost controller at all. I would rather have the spec2 as i have one and love it but it got burned out a couple years ago in my starion due to me driving down the road to an exhaust shop with my turbo blowing right at the firewall where i had the solenoid wires ran across into the firewall lol. Yea it was a stupid un-common incident you dont hear about haha.

Edited by tsiconquest88, 23 August 2010 - 08:14 PM.

www.eastcoaststarquests.com     www.g54b.com
89 Star ESIR SHP SOLD!!!!!
Black 89 SOLD!!!!!
89 Fiji sold

92 Dodge Spirit R/T
89 turbo voyager msd 2 coil, LSP MBC, Starquest Intercooled (o:  (kids/grocery runs)
89 olds cutlass ciera stock 160 HP 185 TQ (daily driver beater)
00 grand am gt

Posted Image

#40 polarisman14

polarisman14

DRIFTIN'

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 05:22 AM

^^I don't have a profec lol...I only have the turboxs boost controller and the full auto timer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users