Garage sale of stuff!

polarisman14

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still have the trilogy injectors with IM available, along with the dual A-pillar gauge pod and a few other odds and ends from the stock TBI setup. Please ask!

how much for the gauge a pillar?

and the injectors,shipped to 11228?

The pillar is currently listed on ebay under username matt03242. Trilogy injectors w/stock IM are $175 shipped.

Bump,

Only a few items left in this auction. The rest of it is on Ebay and whatever doesn't sell is coming back on here to be listed individually. These items include a set of front and rear mookeeh sway bar end links and a few other goodies.

Injectors are still available along with a couple other boxes of goodies. Please make offers, need to clear out the shed so I can have room to store my snowblower this winter!

Bump, I listed a few items separately as you'll notice. I'd like to keep this thread open though as I do have some odds and ends (sensors, etc.) still available. I will be putting up pictures of what I have left (besides the items I listed separately) and I'll sell any item that I do have left for $10+shipping each. I will also combine shipping and offer discounts for multiple purchases.