Garage sale of stuff!

polarisman14

Update, springs and struts are sold.

Strut tops (front) are available for $40+shipping.

Exhaust is still available.

Air dam is currently available.

Let's get this stuff gone...I gotta pay for the paint and body work in a month or so!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump, anyone need any stock intake (accordion boot in great shape!), charge piping, IM, or any related accessories? Everything in the above post is also still available!

Sorry man, AF gauge has been sold.

Exhaust also sold, today.

I still have the strut tops, stock FMIC, charge piping, 88-89 front air dam, intake with trilogy injectors, and a bunch of other stock peripherals. If you don't see, ask. If there's no price, make an offer! Thanks again!

The air dam is currently under agreement, I do still have it but if it's not paid for by the end of the day today then I'll let you know. Pics of the airdam are available earlier on in this thread. Thanks for the interest!

Waiting for the echeck to clear, then the air dam is sold. Let's get this stuff sold guys, I'm willing to put a couple boxes together and sell them for 50 bucks apiece plus shipping with tons of working stock parts in them. The only thing I'm still looking to sell separately is the IM with the trilogy injectors in it and I'm willing to let that go for $100. The injectors themselves are worth at LEAST that much.

The 1G MAS is still for sale. I want $175 shipped for the airdam, shipped using Greyhound. PM replied.

I would like to buy the 1g mas with the connector and at least one inch wire from connector to splice into original harness-if possible.Also, do you take paypal?

The wire itself isn't possible as it is still on the car. The MAS is available, still. I do take paypal at indylite_2000@yahoo.com--please check the pictures earlier in this listing to verify what I have is a 1g MAS before buying though as I don't really know what I'm looking for and the previous owner told me it was a 1g MAS.

Bump it back up yo! Time is winding down, if anyone needs a bunch of OEM parts I'll cut them a really nice deal...I've got a couple huge boxes of parts I'll sell for 50 plus shipping!

If you can show me what the TPS looks like then I can let you know if I have a good one. I know I have one on my IM that was on the car when it was running--it may need to be recalibrated but it does work!

Then yes, I've got two of them available. Please PM me and let me know what a reasonable price is for one of them.

Guest Paul87Quest

Hi

I am looking for the following in black in good condition:

a passenger plastic interior sill cover - no scratches or scuffs

instrument cluster surround piece that holds the light/hazard switches..just that piece not the switches, cluster or instrument hood (no cracks/scratches)

outside door trim in good condition either side

steering column upper and lower trim pieces

hood cowls

Prices shipped to 93012 if you have any of the above. Please PM me.

Thanks!

Paul,

Unfortunately I don't have any of those items. I actually had to purchase a wiper cowl and a few other trim pieces from other members recently. 99% of the stuff I have is from the engine bay, but I do have the rear seats available.

Okay guys,

Due to unforeseen circumstances the air dam is available again. It is already packaged up and ready to ship greyhound, price remains at 175 shipped!

Bump,

TPS available although the wires are cracked right at the TPS--came off a working car though.

Trilogy injectors are available.

Also, I just found a pigtail that plugs into my 1g MAS (provided it is one, I believe it was identified as such earlier in the thread).

Keep the cash coming!!!

Bump,

Still have the air dam and some other parts along with the dual A-pillar gauge pod available!!! Trilogy injectors, cruise control motor, misc. sensors, vacuum lines, stock IC, manifold, stock charge piping, accordion hose, 1G MAS w/pigtail...I need cash, help me out!