Garage sale of stuff!

polarisman14

If you can let me know what the color of the top of the primary injector is (black or green) I'll let you know if I have it. Like I said I have a trilogy-equipped manifold but I also have a stocker with a black-top injector in it.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am super interested in the MAF, greddy timer, Boost controller. I dont get paid for another 2 weeks... So itll have to wait till then. But ill for sure buy the greddy/TurboXS items. Does the controller come with all the wiring/tubing?

And the MAF... I wouldnt need to do any modifing my 87conquest to use it would i?

Edit:

On the charge piping... Newish couplers? or factory. And do you have a slot installed for an aftermarket BOV? if so what company?

Edited by Turbo'd Mighty Max

The charge piping is all factory stuff but is in good shape with no cracks etc. No place for a BOV yet. You shouldn't have to modify the MAF to use it but I am not 100% on that. The boost controller just comes with what it shows in the picture, same with the greddy turbo timer--that's why everything is so cheap. Keep me posted and if the stuff is available when you've got the money I would be more than happy to sell it to you :).

The charge piping is all factory stuff but is in good shape with no cracks etc. No place for a BOV yet. You shouldn't have to modify the MAF to use it but I am not 100% on that. The boost controller just comes with what it shows in the picture, same with the greddy turbo timer--that's why everything is so cheap. Keep me posted and if the stuff is available when you've got the money I would be more than happy to sell it to you :).

sweet :) thank you.

It'll be $32 shipped, paypal is indylite_2000@yahoo.com and I can send it out later this week once I receive payment. Thanks!

Fuel pump sold and boost gauge sold! Plenty of good stuff left though, make offers...You guys are paying for my paint job :)

Fuel pump and boost gauge both shipped out today priority mail.

I've also got a set of eibach drop springs that I unearthed today when taking the old stuff off the car, those are $75+shipping.

How much for the greddy profec? also do you still have the turboxs boost controller? btw, with those dual style xs's can one be used or are they casted with their cases being together or something? if they are seperable, would you sell one to be used singually? im interested in the profec more depending on price.

I'll sell you them together for 80 shipped, you can separate them yourself--I think you can separate them and then put a brass plug where they would usually join together or something but I'm not sure. Let me know as I'm pretty sure the turbo timer is new and the boost controller is in good working condition for manual use.

well what about the profec spec2? how much for that and how much for the turbo timer? actually whats a shipped price for the turbo timer and spec2 boost controller as a package deal? if the price is right for those i wont even bother with the turboxs manual boost controller at all. I would rather have the spec2 as i have one and love it but it got burned out a couple years ago in my starion due to me driving down the road to an exhaust shop with my turbo blowing right at the firewall where i had the solenoid wires ran across into the firewall lol. Yea it was a stupid un-common incident you dont hear about haha. Edited by tsiconquest88

I've got the timer listed for 50 and the boost controller for 40 and you're pretty local...I'll cut you a deal 80 for the pair, shipped to your door. That work for you? If so I'm indylite_2000@yahoo.com for paypal and I can ship Thursday for you.

Bump, come on guys let's get this sold! The quicker this stuff goes the quicker you get to see a fully restored 'quest on the road!

^^Sounds good. I'm in NH but I just meant you're not on the west coast so shipping will be a lot cheaper. I'll change up my profile to include that.

Bump, I'm accepting offers on any and all parts listed here. If you think any of the prices listed are unreasonable or anything PLEASE ASK! I'm willing to be flexible, these are merely starting points!