Garage sale of stuff!

polarisman14

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7" rim and tire sold!

Plenty of good stuff left guys, please make me an offer on the air dam and other parts!!! All parts must go, no reasonable offer will be refused.

Bump, still have a tire, all stock charge and intake piping, IM, air dam, misc. sensors, 1g MAS w/K&N filter, etc.

Still have the trilogy injectors with IM available, along with the dual A-pillar gauge pod and a few other odds and ends from the stock TBI setup. Please ask!

PS I'll apologize ahead of time, if these things don't sell in the next week I will be listing these things separately!

Air dam is officially sold, still got the dual gauge pod, trilogy injectors w/IM, TBI system complete w/IC and piping, etc.

Bump, above post is still true! Help me get the parts sold, paint and body work starts today and I need your help to pay for it all!!!

Bump. I also have a good 87 computer, the rear seats (shown earlier in this listing), and I found a black injector the other day too. Make offers!

• 2 weeks later...

Got a few parts on eBay starting tomorrow at 5pm, shoot me a message if you want to buy outside of eBay as they all don't have buy it now prices. Check out the seller "matt03242" (that's me).

Still have the rear seats, TBI setup, charge piping, 87 computer, intake with trilogy injectors, and a few other odds and ends. I'll give it another week or so and then list them individually.

Got a few parts on eBay starting tomorrow at 5pm, shoot me a message if you want to buy outside of eBay as they all don't have buy it now prices. Check out the seller "matt03242" (that's me).

Still have the rear seats, TBI setup, charge piping, 87 computer, intake with trilogy injectors, and a few other odds and ends. I'll give it another week or so and then list them individually.

Did u get my pm on intake?