A "projects" forum

Rick_Tross
    By Rick_Tross,
    Hey ryddler...you should add a board for projects....I am in the midst of putting my 88 ESI-R back on the road after a wreck and have pics of the restoration work i'd like to share and tell the story....peace   Rick Tross

replys woes!

marty
    By marty,
    Hey! unlike the old site, if someone answered your reply, you would be notified by mail... but now, if i get an e-notification, it takes me back to the start of the thread. Grrrr! What am I doing wrong?                          marty '88Tsi, computer ignoramus, actor/model,  >:(malcontent  

Daytona/mustang style spoiler

Jeremy_C
    By Jeremy_C,
    Has anyone tried adapting one of these spoilers to fit a starquest?  I thought that the Daytona spoiler would be much better looking than the stock pieces (the wing above the body is sharp IMO), but I couldn't exactly mold one myself.  Anyone here good with fiberglass able to form one to fit the Quest?

Aussie MPI GP (latest from Glen)

chiplee
    By chiplee,
    I received the following from Glen Today and still don't have updated email addresses for these individuals,   <conquest-starion@home.com> <lenardg@hotmail.com> <jangott@mediaone.net> <jimbotsi@home.com> <anointedone5@home.com> <dekroon@lucent.com> <gz21@excite.com> <turbotripp@home.com>   so I'm posting it here.   Hey buddy. iv sat down to reply to all the emails tonight but im just not going to have the time with all the paper work so

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS