Guys where can I get brand new carpet

YELLOWTSI
    By YELLOWTSI,
    Where can I get new carpet for my 88 quest. Im trying to mint it out but cant find carpet for it.  Thanks   Rich

Turn Signals?

stayhi420
    By stayhi420,
    Aloha Everyone!  A friend of mine used to have a black 87 that had some things done to it.  One of the things I liked about it was the turn signals.  The previous owner had got the rear corner lights to flash instead of the "T", but the "T" portion would still flash under braking.  I know that some of the australlian cars had the corners amber for the turn signals.  I was wondering if you could either install the harness off one of these cars on to a US model, or maybe rig something up so that

Can someone post a pic of the 1 gen radio

backslider
    By backslider,
    I seem to see a lot of different "1st gen" eclipse, diamante, 3000 gt, galant, radio/cd/cass players on ebay. I dont want to buy the wrong one, so can someone post a pic of theirs. Please? With sugar on top? ;D

Heron's 3" exhaust systems.

88BlueTSiquest
    By 88BlueTSiquest,
    Got my package in today around noon, and now at 4:00 I've showered and have already driven the Quest.   I must say, fit and finish are superb. I do have a slight rattling problem where the bend going under the rear suspension seems to be very close to the suspension joint back there. But that's something minor I'll have to try to adjust. Heron included everything but the O2 sensor and the turbo exhaust gasket, he included what appears to be Grade 8 bolts for bolting all the exhaust flanges toge

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS