Jump to content

    My 87 Starion - body work question. PICS added

    Turbo_Addict
    By Turbo_Addict,
    Hey all... was wondering if anyone could offer some advice. I just got my car back from the body shop - they fixed all the dents, dings, pretty much everything from front to back and top to bottom. It was in REAL rough shape because this car was out in the Fort Worth hail storm of May 1995. I wasn't here then, but it is kinda legendary around here - grapefruit sized hail... this car looked like someone took a baseball bat or sledge hammer and beat the stuffing out of it from front to back.

    Gallery upload instructions

    ryddler
    By ryddler,
    Some people have been having difficulty uploading pictures to gallery into their personal gallery space, and they've been ending up in the "waiting for approval" section of the front page gallery. If you've uploaded a picture and are wondering where it is, then this is for you!   Hope this helps!   Steps to gallery success (pay particular attention to the section highlighted in red) click on "create / order my albums" Below the box that has the up and down arrows there is a smaller

    Problem with primer

    Briman2021
    By Briman2021,
    I am fixing a dent with some bondo, and I hammered the dent out as best I could, then finished with bondo, and sprayed with some primer after the bondo had a day to cure.   Then I noticed some light spots in the primer, so I shot on a second coat.   Now there are small "cracks" in the primer, not over the bondo, but over the metal of the fender, it looks like mud that dried up.   I tried to sand it and it came off in chunks making the whole thing worse.   What exactly happened and what can I do

    SS BRAIDED OIL COOLER LINE SETS...

    tsiconquest88
    By tsiconquest88,
    I found a supplier and am putting these out. They will be ready for me as soon as i give the word. They are the finest quality SS 3/8 (#6) line you can get, (size of stock lines as bigger doesnt mean better being its designed for #6), and also stronger than teflon type. These lines replace the banjo's and use 2- 45's...and 2-90's and adapters needed, and they each go straight from ports off the block to cooler as direct replacement. The lines are already assembled by me. They are good for anyth

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...