Jump to content

    1983 hood IN MA 450.00!

    Banky
    By Banky,
    COME PICK THIS UP FOR 450.00! TIME IS RUNNING OUT BEFORE I MOVE AND THIS IS NOT AVAILABLE     Excellent condition. No dents or rust.   500.00 if you pick it up. 650.00 if I have to box it and ship it. This one's worth it. Im not going to lower the price, I will hold this until the right buyer comes. Its the hood in the below pic. You can see the work done painting it at my site.

    Big Al (aka Sanguinius)

    89PalermoSHP
    By 89PalermoSHP,
    (+)Prompt payment and good communication. Thanks for a hassle-free deal.

    FS: 2G ipod Nano

    Blind_Drifter
    By Blind_Drifter,
    I a selling a 2GB ipod nano. White face/silver back. $75

    FS: 2 16x7 front wheels

    Zack_Morris
    By Zack_Morris,
    I've got 2 spare non-shp front wheels for sale, would like to get $50 plus shipping for the pair. will consider trades. pm me for pics, i will have some posted in the next few days. if you want to pick them up, I am in Nashville, TN. again pm me for pics or take a look at my showroom page http://www.starquestclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=51946   they have little to no corrosion and shine up nicely as is evidenced in the pics. thanks for looking!

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...