Jump to content

    Performance parts for sale Updated (83 hood,MPI parts,MORE)

    Banky
    By Banky,
    Im forced to part my car due to lack of interest and financial need. Most prices have shipping included. Any parts can be picked up for a lower price. Paypal is accepted but add 3% to the order to cover paypal fees. If you cant use paypal, then postal money order or cash is the only other method accepted. NO personal checks or bank checks.   I have A LOT of stuff, but dont want to get over my head selling stuff and fall behind on shipping so I will list just a few things at a time.   Modified Di

    auto meter carbon fiber a/f guage 40 shipped

    scotty
    By scotty,
    let me know .

    Service Manual

    falcosbejo
    By falcosbejo,
    I need a 86 Mit. Starion service manual. Thank you.

    83 crank pulley

    gofastredstar
    By gofastredstar,
    Since I am losing a/c. Thanks

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...