Jump to content

    flatsider anyone close to Tennessee?

    ZPI28
    By ZPI28,
    Just checking to see if anyone close to TN has a flatsider in need of a build? Im questless but would like to build up a Flatty..   Steven

    lots performance parts for sale( more parts added)

    questkiller2005
    By questkiller2005,
    I decided to part my car out on some of the goodies that I bought. I'm selling at a fair price, I'm not giving this stuff away for pennies. NO LOW BALLERS Buyers will pay ACTUAL shipping rates. Email/PM for quotes.   BRAND NEW- stedebani urethane tranny mount -$60 SOLD!!! PIC IS RED YOU WILL RECEIVE BLACK (HARDER COMPOUND)-     All THESE parts have a 165 miles on them   20g tdo5 turbo $425   *DM 3' 2gen exhaust system with flex pipe welded in no muffler $275   unorthadox cran

    Chassis Foam Stiffiner

    Blind_Drifter
    By Blind_Drifter,
    Well um, i was checking out www.freshalloy.com and they had a write up on how to do it and well it came out. Has anyone done it? Should/shouldnt do it. Looking for peoples opinion on doing it to a starquest.

    ALANFROMPDX

    99custcoug
    By 99custcoug,
    Got a 70mm throttle body from him, think there was some mix up in the shipping and such it took a while but still got the TB. Thanks

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...