Jump to content

    best place to buy sway bars

    attack vector
    By attack vector,
    Hey guys, From reading through the posts I get the impression that Suspension Techniques is the only company making aftermarket swaybars for the StarQuest?   What is the best place to order a set, front and rear and how much should I expect to spend.   Thanks!

    looking for a dodge neon

    mandoknight
    By mandoknight,
    I know this is not a neon sight but I figured that it was worth a try. I am looking for a 2 door neon with a standard tranny. One needing TLC is fine, its for a new project. Might Be willing to trade my 87 conquest project car. Im in extreen S.E. Michigan. just north of Toledo OH. Let me know. Thanks Chris

    NEED STOCK PRE AND SECONDARY CATS FOR SQ CHEAP

    Kreal
    By Kreal,
    PA Emissions for a friends SQ.   I need CHEAP un-gutted pre and secondary cats from SQs (the downpipe one, and the one underneath). I do not need any pipe or muffler as he already has those. Seperate, or together it doesn't matter just aslong as they are not gutted, and will pass emissions.   Looking for the cheapest possible, shipped to 44509 Youngstown, OH. I can pay with paypal.   Please email me xkreal@aol.com as I don't check here often anymore.

    FRONT BUMPER AND AIR DAMN. PREFERABLY BLACK.

    bbuilderedgedQuest
    By bbuilderedgedQuest,
    FRONT BUMPER AND AIR DAMN. PREFERABLY BLACK. thanks

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...