Jump to content

    manual to auto swap

    PDodson
    By PDodson,
    besides the smaller trans tunnel is it possible?   how small is the trans tunnel in a 5 spd car compared to a auto car

    Magna Intake Gasket

    Professor
    By Professor,
    I need a Magne intake gasket for the MPI set-up. I didn't weld in my port and I have the plate that goes between the gaskets. I heard someone had some they were selling.   Dean

    Slave cylinder

    XCELLST3
    By XCELLST3,
    Looking for new or GOOD used slave cylinder. shipped to 08618 NJ. Need ASAP Thanks

    2 1g MAS pigtails $15 each

    golden87
    By golden87,
    Hey guys and I know there's a few ladies out there!   Like the headers says 2 pigtails 15 each shiped to your door. Tried to make it easy with all the info in the title!   PM me please.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...