ragdoll_unlimited WHO HAS DEALT WITH HIM?

Preludedude

I contacted him and spoke to him about his situation. I was sympathetic to his parts issues. Simply the fact that he was losing money...I really don't think he makes any money off us. I paid him what he wanted for a 16G, he shipped it out the next day and I received it as he said I would and when he said I would... I am sorry everybody has had such a problem with him. My turbo has been great! No problems as of yet, but overall I was happy with the transaction. It came clean and he answered everyone of my calls. I would buy from him again.

Sorry guys....

all this being understood, i would have paid more for his rebuild, as most people say he does great work for us, i think he needs to charge a little more, and give realistic Timelines... i havent read anything about anyone of us complaining about $$$ just the time it has taken,if Up front he would have said 4-5 months so be it,but thats not the case... he doesnt seem to be a bad-guy, just needs to be up-front and make sure he's making a profit on his service... i have a couple of guys here in PA that are looking for rebuilds,they were waiting to see how mine came out, but now cuz of the time it took, they are spooked...

Bump.

I won't let this go.

Anyone get anything other than lies?

Nope....last I heard he was 3 months pregnant and couldn't be around turbos as it could hurt the baby....

http://www.dizzy-dee.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/abc_kumar_060824_ms.jpg

Edited by BrazilBoy

Nope....last I heard he was 3 months pregnant and couldn't be around turbos as it could hurt the baby....

http://www.dizzy-dee.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/abc_kumar_060824_ms.jpg

LMAO_ Thats awesome- perfect response for this thread!

Dad

It blows my mind how he spent everyone's money on his personal needs and not their parts..

I dont care how much you are hurting for money, that is stealing...

His debt is in the thousands with members here...There are multiple people here whove paid $300-$500 for Turbos...

Man, I wish you guys would get a refund asap..

Well I'm working with someone that will hopefully help us all. It's probably going to mean jail time for him, but it might mean nothing for people until he's out, unless his assets will be able to pay people off. I tried not to take it this far, but it seems he took enough money that makes it a felony. Since he no longer wants to update people or quit taking orders I get he gets what he deserves.

Well I'm working with someone that will hopefully help us all. It's probably going to mean jail time for him, but it might mean nothing for people until he's out, unless his assets will be able to pay people off. I tried not to take it this far, but it seems he took enough money that makes it a felony. Since he no longer wants to update people or quit taking orders I get he gets what he deserves.

let me know I am out quite a bit of money here...

let me know I am out quite a bit of money here...

I called bs on this hack back in April and was flamed for it by BrazilBoy and others.

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=105409&view=&hl=Feedback&fromsearch=1

Va scotty and another guy did early on. I pegged this guy for a screw up from the get go. Sorry you all got screwed.

I called bs on this hack back in April and was flamed for it by BrazilBoy and others.

http://www.starquest...ck&fromsearch=1

Va scotty and another guy did early on. I pegged this guy for a screw up from the get go. Sorry you all got screwed.

To my deep everlasting regret....I am sorry...what can I say I was duped by this sob...he did my 19c and it was excellent work took forever but was a solid rebuild...and Julian told me his issues were over...he lied to me that he just went through a rough patch, like we all do from time to time, and was now stable..I believed the guy..what a fool he made of me and others...again my sincere apologizes...

-Roberto

ok, here is the full update. all of you that want your turbos can wait 2 weeks until everything is done (like i promised) or you can have a refund in 2 weeks. i just finished talking with the machinist and he will have 3 of the 17c turbos done on friday and i will be shipping them monday to dstar, playa4life, and teamvpneon.

for a refund you need to send me a pm.

Edited by ragdoll_unlimited

ok, here is the full update. all of you that want your turbos can wait 2 weeks until everything is done (like i promised) or you can have a refund in 2 weeks. i just finished talking with the machinist and he will have 3 of the 17c turbos done on friday and i will be shipping them monday to dstar, playa4life, and teamvpneon.

would you still be able to give refunds for the extra money sent to you? for instance i am getting a 17c. but put the money forth for a FP green. will i be refunded the difference?

Thanks for the update man...

Daniel

I really hate to see something like this go this far, but He's made his bed and I cant blame you for making him sleep in it. I hope you all get what he owes you. This is just plain sad.

BC_99

Well everyone should go here and fill out the complaint just like all the other sites he scammed. It's free and a good start for most.

My link

Juilian Haan

1294 Crestridge ln

Eagan MN 55123

Another site found this as his girlfriend and alternate address

Sarah Skluzacek

1294 Crestridge Ln

Saint Paul, MN 55123-1043

every turbo from here on in will be shipped via the time they paid. next batch will be regular 16g's.

so im not getting a 17c like you said??? wt???????????

you: aw man get a evo3 16g they will beat a 17c all day)

me: ok, then

you: say "i cant get the evo3 wheels" do you want a 17c?

me: Yes I want a 17c

you: it will be 2 weeks

me: that was a month ago you said that

so Julian what turbo will you be sending to my house?

a 16g or a 17c??????

Edited by PDodson

so im not getting a 17c like you said??? wt???????????

you: aw man get a evo3 16g they will beat a 17c all day)

me: ok, then

you: say "i cant get the evo3 wheels" do you want a 17c?

me: Yes I want a 17c

you: it will be 2 weeks

me: that was a month ago you said that

so Julian what turbo will you be sending to my house?

a 16g or a 17c??????

An invisible one most likely Paul.....like the second one he sent 4 times to me...

So Did anything ship on monday or tuesday? I didnt receive any tracking..

Daniel